Joao Felix - AM/SS - Benfica (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Can he man mark opponents playmaker?
Maybe but can he play right back?
Poor Kyle, I bet you already prepared some witty lines but now all that's left to you us a cucky downvote and a rat comment in some distant thread :lol3:

The rat of Tuz :howler:
You're right. despite my bitterness over Juve's exit it was wrong of me to interrupt your family's victory celebrations.

_kWs-B.gif

but when you've had a few and brother Bilo asks if you want to play Edward 40hands just say no.

The Donkey

Dec 7, 2017
I wonder if people actually watch those players. He is a downgrde on Dybala. He was playing in the left yesterday is not able to defend. So he can not play as winger or midfielder in the highest level. He would be a false 9/ss like Dybala but worse. Whats the point?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I wonder if people actually watch those players. He is a downgrde on Dybala. He was playing in the left yesterday is not able to defend. So he can not play as winger or midfielder in the highest level. He would be a false 9/ss like Dybala but worse. Whats the point?
yeah, that was the deal breaker for me as well

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Dybala was already amazing at Palermo and linked with several big clubs.

He has stagnated and regresses at Juve ever since his playing position changed from forward to regista.
Exactly and nobody dybala became our most expensive purchase for over a decade.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Exactly and nobody dybala became our most expensive purchase for over a decade.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
1 reason; a lack of money in that decade. There's a reason we've upped that transfer amount every year since then...

He has stagnated and regresses at Juve ever since his playing position changed from forward to regista.
Dude, he changed his own position to regista. You never see any of the other guys in his position doing that kind of dumb shit.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Portuguese reports claim #Juventus could miss out on Joao Felix, as Manchester City are prepared to pay the €120m #Benfica release clause.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

already amazing = had one single good season, like el shaarawy in 2013, his breakout year, or iturbe in '14. he could have been a one hit wonder easily. it's not like juve bought an established star who offers guarantees.
several big clubs = arsenal and inda, so big :weee:
stagnated = had the best year of his career last season
regressed = played a season in a position where he's uncomfortable with those duties, of course he was gonna score less
regista = deep-lying playmaker. pirlo, xabi alonso, pjanic. central role, close to the defense. has nothing to do with dybala at all.

otherwise okay-ish post, oozes benchpark football knowledge. :baus: (just kidding, don't take it too seriously)

give allegri a proper midfield and 2 proper centre backs so that the forwards shouldn't defend too much to keep the team winning, and dybala will be back to scoring 20+ goals. allegri has been constantly fixing our shitty mercati since vidal and pogba left, that's the reason mandzukic plays as a box to box striker and alex sandro "forgot" to attack: in order to keep our defense functioning, everybody should contribute a lot more to defense. with cr in the team, this is even more pronounced, and dybala got on the wrong end of the d this time. bummer. he's not a shit footballer and allegri is not a shit coach because of that, we just have one single, injury prone classy centre back and one very good midfielder left after the bbc-mvp years.

also, felix's career can go either way, it's not like he'd be already finished if allegri would coach him. could we just stop pulling these assumptions out of our asses, pls :dule:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)