João Cancelo (3 Viewers)

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
I thought you were on the side that says we sold him because Allegri forced him out.
Have I said something like that before? I always try to be objective and rational with my opinions. If I criticize Allegri that's because he deserves it. Maybe with some trolling here and there.
If I don't have any knowledge about the matters I stay quiet.
Not my fault though if some of his fans are sensitive

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Have I said something like that before? I always try to be objective and rational with my opinions. If I criticize Allegri that's because he deserves it. Maybe with some trolling here and there.
If I don't have any knowledge about the matters I stay quiet.
Not my fault though if some of his fans are sensitive
I don't know if you said it or not, I don't read all of your posts. You just seem like one who blames everything on Allegri. And once again the shadow fighting pops up. Who are his fans again? Let alone the sensitive ones.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
I don't know if you said it or not, I don't read all of your posts. You just seem like one who blames everything on Allegri. And once again the shadow fighting pops up. Who are his fans again? Let alone the sensitive ones.
You the one who brings up Allegri in every posts.
Yeah his fans are all gone cause they proven to be wrong and then pussying out :lol3:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I thought he had discipline issues too. Also, he suits Man City much better so why not go if he want never going to perform in our system? He didn't do much better at Inter so what's the big deal? Man City concede a lot of goals for a top tier club but he balances it out with his goals and assists but let's not forget how Madrid knocked them out last year and how Cancelo was defending.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The deluded 12 in the Allegri thread poll who voted for keeping him.
yeah, 2 of those are enron and acmilan, not even juve fans surely trolling. also, the question can be interpreted in multiple ways: one is "would you sack him now?", the other is "do you think the club will sack him now?". @Strickland pls confirm

marotta must be blamed for prolonging allegri's career after the shitshow at milan.
:rofl:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
yeah, 2 of those are enron and acmilan, not even juve fans surely trolling. also, the question can be interpreted in multiple ways: one is "would you sack him now?", the other is "do you think the club will sack him now?". @Strickland pls confirm
:rofl:
Y, my approach at the time of the poll given the heavy contract wouldnt have been "Allegri out now", but rather negotiate as favorable as possible terms for the parting with Allegri, even if it involves giving him a last chance to turn things around for a number of games.

Btw if there are no Allegri fans left you can definitely count me as one, still love the work of Max in his first 3 seasons here, definitely a fan of that Max, seems like he is gone though

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this guy leaving is a bigger mistake than vidal or dybala leaving.

perfect rb, wing back. can play left back, left wing back.

no we did not win or come out even cuz we got danilo. for years we've been complaining about a good left back. he would have solved that. now cuadrado is also aging, cancelo would have solved that again.

there is no debate this was a terrible decision to let him leave.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

no we did not win or come out even cuz we got danilo. for years we've been complaining about a good left back. he would have solved that. now cuadrado is also aging, cancelo would have solved that again.

You make it sound as if it were only up to us.

Maybe you can lock your ex-girlfriend in your basement against her will, but millionaire footballers have better lawyers

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Correct. But with the anti-coach at the helm, he would probably be playing to the right of Milik up top while Sandro still shits all over the back 4.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Some doubts about his future at City now he's hit the bench, teams obviously interested in him in the summer.

Pep mentioned the wrong body language from some players in training, seems like he's a good fit for those comments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)