João Cancelo (9 Viewers)

Aug 26, 2014
He was getting into altercations in the locker room. Hes been in 4 clubs in 4 years. He wasnt sold for 30 million. Can we at least put this in perspective a little before somehow labeling Paratici satan
We bought him for 40 mil, and we are selling him for 30 mil and Danilo. So basically we paid 10 mil for Danilo who we don't even like.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
There were always rumors that he wanted to leave.
I dont know what he is looking for, hopefully one he will find the man of his life, but i have a feeling that he will change a few more teams...

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
When madrid won the ucl they had one of the best RBs in Carvajal at the time
When liverpool won the ucl they had the best fullbacks in Arnold and Robertson
When barca won the ucl they had dani alves

we wont win the ucl if we have danilo and desciglio as our rbs ffs

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018

Not the mention the fact that Madrid won multiple CL with Marcelo and Ronaldo on the same wing that did no defending at all they only cared about what they did going forward. Good Attacking fullbacks is key to the modern game not everyone has to be solid at defense on the team so i dont get the moaning about hes defensive laps.

Last edited:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013

Not to nitpick but what does this mean? The best in CL, the best in PL, those were the best options they had? I just don't understand the statement.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Robertson and Arnold got 29 assists between them last season and Arnold had highest ever in PL in a single season for a fullback i dont get the laughing there very good fullbacks.
They ARE good fullbacks who fit Klopp's system like a glove, but the best fullbacks if you look at them individually? No.

Oct 23, 2011

Almost as if they want us to forget about the CL :lol:. Forget about the CL for the next few season TBH, that ship has sailed. We had our chances the last few seasons and didn't take it. With this bum as a coach and the direction this management is heading with squad rotation we won't win shit in Europe. Real Madrid had very little player turnover, and found the consistency after failing in Europe for a long time, and ended up winning it three times in a row.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)