João Cancelo (10 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
When he was at Inter, Spaletti said in an interview that Cancelo doesnt follow his instructions... Hes either a dick or a dumb fuck. But if those twitter posts were true its the former.
Now that you mention it, he indeed has a retarded face.

It could be he has attention problems and just do what he pleases on the field

Buy on AliExpress.com

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
We bring in Sarri to change how we play. We were allegedly interested in Guardiola first. Either way: we went out of our way to let go an incredibly successful coach for an alternative in order to transform how we play. Then a coach who either we wanted ahead of Sarri or at worst has a similar philosophy as Sarri is highly interested in Cancelo. And unlike Italy, coaches in England often have much more influence on transfers. Isn’t that a warning sign to our management? The fact that Cancelo is rated by Pep isn’t sufficient to say that selling him at 35+Danilo is damn stupid?

Were they not watching when every time we were being pressured by Tottenham or Inter in the friendlies, Cancelo was pretty much the go-to player to break their press. Instead of selling him, coach him ffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We bring in Sarri to change how we play. We were allegedly interested in Guardiola first. Either way: we went out of our way to let go an incredibly successful coach for an alternative in order to transform how we play. Then a coach who either we wanted ahead of Sarri or at worst has a similar philosophy as Sarri is highly interested in Cancelo. And unlike Italy, coaches in England often have much more influence on transfers. Isn’t that a warning sign to our management? The fact that Cancelo is rated by Pep isn’t sufficient to say that selling him at 35+Danilo is damn stupid?

Were they not watching when every time we were being pressured by Tottenham or Inter in the friendlies, Cancelo was pretty much the go-to player to break their press. Instead of selling him, coach him ffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't let yourself be fooled.
As some other tuzzer pointed out ,pep did bought his fair share of jabronis.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Wait Danilo will he earning 5m a season?
How much does Chiellini earn??
https://www.capology.com/club/juventus/salaries
It says here 4.
This is why the deal makes no sense. Cancelo is locked in a 3 million for like 4 more seasons. That's 5.2 gross. But you're going to bring in Danilo at 6.3 gross? Just for a capital gain. It doesn't make sense. If anything Cancelo should be pushing for a transfer because he could earn more than 3 million outside of Juventus. All this for 35M? and a player who has never succeeded in his career? I won't believe it until I see it.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
why the hell do we want to sell him? We want fullbacks who are better defensively? ffs, might as well play De Ligt and Demiral as fullbacks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)