João Cancelo (6 Viewers)

Oct 23, 2011
Cancelo was also frequently benched by MDS..
i guess that's true. And then we lost every UCL game MDS started in, and he played several. Cancelo was excellent before his injury and before Allegri decided to bench him in that first leg of the tie against Atletico. If the rumors about Cancelo being a difficult personality are true however, I am not against his sale, but we will truly lack a proper RB this season as a result of his sale.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
No, because we're wimps and will back down in any negotiation.
Can't remember the last time we forced another club's hand in the mercato.
Our management wants to get rid of Cancelo for some reason, and then needs to find a replacement.
From their perspective - some cash + Danilo is like killing two birds with one stone.

I think they smoke some good lemon haze or something.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
35 million and danilo that is the worst fucking deal ever :sergio:
You havent seen anything yet. Just wait a few days and a stupid deal of epic proportions, will make you forget everything about Cancelo/ Danilo swap.

- - - Updated - - -

No. He has been decent for City.
I havent seen him once for City, but people on bluemoon actually praise him a lot, and says he is to good to be a bench player.

When he was at Real he was terrible.

Last edited:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I havent seen him once for City, but people on bluemoon actually praise him a lot, and says he is to good to be a bench player.

When he was at Real he was terrible.
And at Porto they said he was amazing and rated him higher than Alex Sandro then. Seems there’s no in between at the past 3 clubs he’s been at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)