João Cancelo (19 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Hustini i wouldn't be surprised if true, but we gotta get at least 80 mil for him, especially since it's man city we are talking about
100% agree there

amazing to me to think that everyone thought it was marotta that under sold but it seems to be ingrained in the club to NOT play hardball, rather, get a deal done and out of the way as quickly as possible.

Annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

it's not 60m + Danilo

Juve want 60m but City would offer much less + Danilo.

fuck em!
we are so friggin soft on the market.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Xperd swore this guy was our RB fix for the next 5 years. lol his form lasted barely half a season then went AWOL during the rest.

Totally fine selling, but as has been said we should be asking for at least 80m.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
100% agree there

amazing to me to think that everyone thought it was marotta that under sold but it seems to be ingrained in the club to NOT play hardball, rather, get a deal done and out of the way as quickly as possible.

Annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

we are so friggin soft on the market.
bah i think people make the most of that because they are more concerned with it, being the team they support combined with when beppe first arrived most of the players he was selling were mediocre but on high wages so what was he to do?

clubs didnt want to match the wages secco offered and the players on them werent going to leave knowing they would never get such a lucrative deal again. more the fault of the folks who signed them imo

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
bah i think people make the most of that because they are more concerned with it, being the team they support combined with when beppe first arrived most of the players he was selling were mediocre but on high wages so what was he to do?

clubs didnt want to match the wages secco offered and the players on them werent going to leave knowing they would never get such a lucrative deal again. more the fault of the folks who signed them imo
Vidal, Llorente, Tevez, etc...all cut or sold WAY under their value because they wanted out. This happened long after Secco players were getting pushed out.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Xperd swore this guy was our RB fix for the next 5 years. lol his form lasted barely half a season then went AWOL during the rest.

Totally fine selling, but as has been said we should be asking for at least 80m.
To be fair he had a decent season being thrown into the role. His previous season experience in Italy may have had a slight hand in that.

The lazy brasilian opposite of him should be sold off first if we're talking about poor performances at fullback

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
To be fair he had a decent season being thrown into the role. His previous season experience in Italy may have had a slight hand in that.

The lazy brasilian opposite of him should be sold off first if we're talking about poor performances at fullback
lol its sorta funny how this keeps happening to us

Sandro AWOL
Cancelo doesn't give a fuck
Alvez said piss off

it won't end :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)