João Cancelo (12 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
one likes to play with dolphins and wear speedos while having his photo taken

the second one doesn't have a single body hair on his boyish body, and has almost stopped scoring completely

the third has that defeatist cuck look in his eyes at all times, and is surprisingly from a Balkan country where you'd think every male was alpha af
Yes. Let's sell Dybala and Pjanic while keeping Slothful Sami, Hungry Higuain, and a bunch of other useless players :baus: :tup:

Sounds solid AF!

Riddle me this good pooch lover: assuming we sell Raguno, Dybs, Pjanic and Cancelo, who are you going to bring in? That's around 250+ coming in.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yes. Let's sell Dybala and Pjanic while keeping Slothful Sami, Hungry Higuain, and a bunch of other useless players :baus: :tup:

Sounds solid AF!

Riddle me this good pooch lover: assuming we sell Raguno, Dybs, Pjanic and Cancelo, who are you going to bring in? That's around 250+ coming in.
One of Romagnoli or Manolas for the defense. Ndombele for the midfield, hopefully also Zaniolo if we can get rid of washed up Sami and Cuadrado. Chiesa to replace Dybs up front.

As for RB, I don't know. But someone who is decent enough going forward and who can actually defend

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Chiesa is not an upgrade. Sacrificing these guys to get someone like Manolas, who's going to cost 35 million, or an overrated Romagnoli is definitely not ok.

Ndombele, I definitely agree with.

I like Zaniolo too, so I'm on-board with that acquisition.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
For the record, I do still rate Pjanic. Great player on his day. But very inconsistent.

As for Dybala I'm not at all convinced anymore. First touch seems worse, he cannot accellerate quickly enough to dribble past players and he doesn't score enough goals. But it could be a confidence issue at the moment. I'd love nothing more than him proving me wrong, though. Were he to stay and become a beast for us again I'd be overjoyed.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
we signed him for 40.4m and overall he did well in his first season here with little amount of defensive brainfarts, 1 goal and 8 assists and helped immensely building play from the back, doing it all at a much higher level of expectations than he was playing before.

don't think 50m is a fair valuation, I'd say he's worth more to us

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Momblano: Cancelo is not considered a perfect quarterback for Sarri, but Guardiola likes him a lot. I wonder why Juve has this hurry to give up Cancelo, he doesn't even realize a great capital gain.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Unless we have a proper replacement, of course we should keep him. He's really really good going forward. He's young enough to learn how to defend better. IIRC it took us ages to find an attacking fullback like him. When you have the best header striker in football history, you'll need 2 FBs who can whip in sweet crosses to the box. If only Spina didn't injure a lot.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)