João Cancelo (8 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You guys better be careful what you wish for. De Sciglio with that amazing defensive solidity, and ZERO impetus going forward, not to mention his amazing crosses into orbit.
I'm happy with that, as long as he doesn't produce a shit show like Cancelo whenever he's forced to defend these days.

Spinazzola on the other side can deliver the attacking output for all i care, but for now i want Cancelo benched.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Relax people. Cancelo stays in the starting 11. Better defense won't beat these guys. Attack them aggressively offensively will. One major screw up doesn't say 90 minutes of bad defense by him.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Relax people. Cancelo stays in the starting 11. Better defense won't beat these guys. Attack them aggressively offensively will. One major screw up doesn't say 90 minutes of bad defense by him.
Only one of his fuck-ups led to a goal, but he looked shaky throughout the entire game.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i still believe in him and think he can grow. mistakes happen. here everyone expects a fullback to defend like maldini and attack like marcelo. unrealistic fifa and football manager experds

sucks that cuadrado isnt available. he's the only suitable replacement

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Should never play RB, would prefer him in attack. Can beat any guy, then again, he can get beat by any guy lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)