João Cancelo (15 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
The funny thing about him is it usually takes about half a season to fully perform under Max.He has taken off so far and in the second half of the season will probably explode especially in the CL

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I didn't know much about Cancelo before this season. But now, after seeing him play several games, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a big reason Ronaldo was tempted to join Juve.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
What an odd thing to say
Not really. They're national teammates. Since Dani Alves, we haven't really had a fullback as technically gifted as Cancelo. Knowing that a very talented, national team mate is joining an already almost perfect team could be a big reason he wanted the move.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Not really. They're national teammates. Since Dani Alves, we haven't really had a fullback as technically gifted as Cancelo. Knowing that a very talented, national team mate is joining an already almost perfect team could be a big reason he wanted the move.
Lol, no.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Superb signing but his stamina seems awful. In the second half of games he really seems to drop off. I get that he runs a lot even for a RB but we need to improve this.

We could also get more out of him by encouraging him to run beyond the RW more. There were a few times he could have done this against Genoa, particularly in the inside.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)