João Cancelo (4 Viewers)

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I watched Cancelo's medical on YouTube and because that Mongolian's medical video was next to it, for the first time I clicked on it just to see what a merda's medical look like and the video was full of the Mongolian's dirty looks at the camera. Man, everything is wrong with Inda.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
So whats the plan, Cancelo giving width to 433 with Dybala as RW/SS hybrid? Who is he going to cross to, Higuain? :lol: I dont see how he's any better than Cuads at RB, Id have rather seen us spend those 40m on midfield, this pretty much cancels any chance we're going after SMS

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
So whats the plan, Cancelo giving width to 433 with Dybala as RW/SS hybrid? Who is he going to cross to, Higuain? I dont see how he's any better than Cuads at RB, Id have rather seen us spend those 40m on midfield, this pretty much cancels any chance we're going after SMS
We will sell Higgy and play Dybi as CF. Then Cancelo can try to cross to him.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
you guys saw this already?

How funny is that both their legends are fullbacks? I mean cmon, they could have been more creative, although the other legend that merda has, Bobo Vieri, has taken legal actions against them for being disgusting, lying and pathetic cheats, and the current legend in the making told them that he would bring another criminals and have their ultras beated. What a fkin circus that irrelevant joke of a club is. And the other one... Gattuso said today that Milan was a perfect machine and a very well organized club, functioning at a top level... Ok dude, that is exactly what Milan is today, a perfect, well organized and top level functioning machine. We dont read the news, #wearesorich... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I also heard that he may have liked some anti-Juve images on social media. Can anyone confirm?
He had to do what he had to do, misinformed and ignorant. What makes my balls itch is when players who played in our shirt go back to the dark side.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)