João Cancelo (24 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You can miss your NT squad because you have too many at your position like Alex Sandro, Icardi or you smoke cigarettes like Nainggolan or your coach is a neanderthal like Balotelli, Insigne, Jorginho (played a bit vs. SWE).

Buying Cancelo should be a positive message to most of this forum since everyone wants full attack every minute. That's basically what he is. :tuttosport:

Didn't think we'd go for a player like that at RB to be honest.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Last year I was 'meh' when I heard about us being linked to him but he actually improved at inter, so yeah I'm excited now. Cancelo + AS as fullbacks is top class in my book.

Great buy, so far this mercato has been very good for us. Let's hope there will be no disappointing sales this year. All we need now is a proper B2B and we're set.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Last year I was 'meh' when I heard about us being linked to him but he actually improved at inter, so yeah I'm excited now. Cancelo + AS as fullbacks is top class in my book.

Great buy, so far this mercato has been very good for us. Let's hope there will be no disappointing sales this year. All we need now is a proper B2B and we're set.
Hopefully Sandro see's these new market moves as a sign of strength and things to come for Juve.

Hope he stays with a renewed attitude to attack the fuck out of the left flank with this guy on the other side.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeh, this has the feeling he will do good for us.

I think we needed a players like him after Lichtsteiner, is like the next step in playing modern football.
We need top teach him some of our defensive moves and discipline, and he will be good to go.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I dont like you, but welcome anyway...

Wish you all the best, you still have a lot to learn, waay too much to improve and a decent price tag to justify. From what I've seen from you, you look like and act like a woman, I would like to say you are a pusssy in pretty much every meaning of the word, but since you are already a Juve player I wont offend you. Your qualities are average at best, you are very poor at defending, poor at tactics, you run a lot and have some tricks, you cross a lot with average success, both in Valencia and merda, and your shooting is... not that good.

In my eyes you are a poor mans Cuadrado and he is just as good or better than you in pretty much everything. But you are still young and this is your first top club, since so far you've been at the joke/circus league, I hope you can handle the pressure and learn as quick as possible that here we play to win every trophy, every game, every inch, unlike what you've seen and been part of so far.

I dont think you are smart and intelligent enough to expect wonders and monster performances, but you could and should improve and eventually become a decent and solid player for us. Welcome and good luck!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)