João Cancelo - RB - Valencia CF (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Even if SMS doesn't sign, and he probably won't as Lotito's valuation is insane, we will definitely get one of Pellegrini or even Rabiot. Golovin is a market opportunity, but I don't think his arrival will block another CM.
pellegrini and rabiot are so underwhelming. Rabiot can fuck off in all honesty his attitude stinks

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
38M for an offensive minded RB, while alegedly still working for Darmian, and considering that during the one season Allegri had 2 offensive options on the flanks, he would seldom use them together...

Sandro must be on his way out, there's no way. I think they may want to couple Darmian LB and Cancelo RB. Hope I'm wrong

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Wait so it actually happened? You are talking like it is certainty but i haven't seen the news.

Don't know how I feel about this. Great to have a quality, young, attacking RB but...40 mil means no SMS...
It’s almost a done dealio according to the “reliable” gurus like Di Marzio, Agresti and Domenico Ursolo.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
:agree:
and also lots of little fish like mandragora, cerri, sturaro

And even if we don't sign SMS- with Cancelo, Golovin and retaining Pjanic I call it a solid 7/10 mercato and literally 5 points ahead of last 3 mercati
i have a feeling that keeping pjanic is the key to our mercato. if we sell him, beppe will enter into panic mode and get an other hernanes. if we keep him, we'll be fine in the middle of the field.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Morata better in CL and don't think Ancelotti's Napoli will be a big threat, so Mandzukic/Morata in Serie A should be fine.
exactly. and Higuain scored "only" 16 goals in Serie A this season. Mandzukic playing as CF (managed 5 playing as a LW majority of the season), Morata and an even better Dybala should make that number up for us

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Went back and watched a lot more of him. Defending is a big question mark in a 4 man defence.

But attacking wise, he is really comfortable on the ball. Really comfortable being pressed up against the touch line. I can't say there are many more technical RBs around the world. Short passing is accurate, crossing is dangerous.

He's above 40M in attack, I think. His attack style is actually similar to Alex Sandro but I think in most facets he is just a touch quicker and smoother. A little better playing quick combinations. In form Alex Sandro could dribble around for a while, more than Cancelo, but Cancelo has a little more bite and directness I find.

Again, defensively who knows. Dives in like Cuadrado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)