João Cancelo - RB - Valencia CF (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I dont get why some are bitching about the price. We currently have MDS who isn't good enough to be a starter and rotational player at best. We got a future starter and if he's good enough a starter for the coming 4-5 seasons considering his age. Bellerin was the dream but he's close enough.

If we keep Pjanic and sign Godin this will the best mercato in Juve history

Now lets make some sales :nico:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I dont get why some are bitching about the price. We currently have MDS who isn't good enough to be a starter and rotational player at best. We got a future starter and if he's good enough a starter for the coming 4-5 seasons considering his age. Bellerin was the dream but he's close enough

Now lets make some sales :nico:
Don't care about the price. I care about whether or not we will have the money to add another CM.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
We currently have Pjanic, Matuidi, Khedira, Bentancur and Can (most likely one of Marchisio and Sturaro too) for 2-3 spots. I doubt we're going for another high quality mid unless Pjanic leaves

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We currently have Pjanic, Matuidi, Khedira, Bentancur and Can (most likely one of Marchisio and Sturaro too) for 2-3 spots. I doubt we're going for another high quality mid unless Pjanic leaves
Pjanic-Can-Matuidi?

Bench: Sami, Bentancur, Marchisio/Stu.

Are you OK with that? Because I'm not.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Which elite CM's are there on the market? SMS will go for 80M+, doubt we an afford that without sacrificing Pjanic.
Doesn't have to be "elite" but certainly someone with better technical ability than Matuidi with the same engine or more experience than Stu/Bentancur.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
We need a striker good at heading, not earth bound Higuain in that case. Dybala, Costa, Sandro and Cancelo will be creating all kind of havoc, someone needs to take CBs attention. Icardi, Cavani, even Morata or MM are much better fits.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
We need a striker good at heading, not earth bound Higuain in that case. Dybala, Costa, Sandro and Cancelo will be creating all kind of havoc, someone needs to take CBs attention. Icardi, Cavani, even Morata or MM are much better fits.
No Morata. Don't want a striker who can't score more than 10 league goals a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)