Jesus Linked With Juve (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Good find, Alen.
I studied Medieval Balkan history, i know this shit :smoke:

Anyway, like i already told Turk by PM , i don't find what the Turkish soldiers did back then to be something scandalous ( whenever Turkish army conquered a city that gave resistance, the soldiers were given 3 days to do whatever they want in the city, but literally whatever they want).
These things were bad, of course, but they were done by every single army in the middle ages so it's not right to blame only the ottomans.

What i find to be scandalous is that someone in 21st century would be proud of these things and make it an avatar.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #143
    How about something like this as a line-up?

-------Del Piero Muhammad

Burke Moses Jesus The Holy Spirit

John--Matthäus-Luke--Mark

---------------Vishnu

Not sure if Burke will gel though.
    I would...but Delpie is going down....

Use this avatar on the other forum, Turk. I want to see their reaction to it.
    :lol2:
    I think he's negotiating the formation of our new government.
    :lol2:
    I doubt he'll pass the ball to Mohammed :lol:
    No, I like Islam more than Christianity.....
    I just can't believe how low some people on this forum get at times! To ridicule a religious figure is just pathetic. What is the point? Is it because you are an atheist so you don't don't give a damn? Seriously was it supposed to be funny to ridicule Jesus?
    Settle, Jesusfreak.
    I joined because I am quite happy to be on a forum that sticks to talking football, rather than bickering and name calling which is now too common on this forum.

As for the people, i don't have any problems with them. Maybe I'm just a more tolerant person than you, and many others round here.
    :blah:

FAG!

:D
    Exactly the point.
    Word...

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    I admit it's quite funny in all the threads like the "Rejects thread" and this one but what annoys me is that some members get picked and bullied. I wouldn't give a f*ck if I were the person who gets bullied,I would just ignore these guys. But what's with all the "fights" between some members?What did Turk for example that everybody is against him?Is it because he hates Inter&Co.?Is it because he can't speak English perfectly?If you don't like certain members just put them to the ignore list,that's what I'd do.I think all the bullying and name calling is getting out of control.
    Like I said earlier it's funny and without people like Burke,Andy,Snoop,Jack&Co. it wouldn't be as half as funny in Juventuz,but still it's too much insulting at other member's costs imo.But maybe that's just me.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #149
    I admit it's quite funny in all the threads like the "Rejects thread" and this one but what annoys me is that some members get picked and bullied. I wouldn't give a f*ck if I were the person who gets bullied,I would just ignore these guys. But what's with all the "fights" between some members?What did Turk for example that everybody is against him?Is it because he hates Inter&Co.?Is it because he can't speak English perfectly?If you don't like certain members just put them to the ignore list,that's what I'd do.I think all the bullying and name calling is getting out of control.
    Like I said earlier it's funny and without people like Burke,Andy,Snoop,Jack&Co. it wouldn't be as half as funny in Juventuz,but still it's too much insulting at other member's costs imo.But maybe that's just me.
    Yea, but we don't insult you because we know we won't get a rise out of you.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    ßömßäяdîëя;1449169 said:
    All religions are a joke anyway....
    That's your opinion.

Well, every institution that has a certain form of status, like the main religions, always has power. And power always corrupts. If we cannot ridicule these institutions, we end up with an absolute power, hence dictature.
    Power corrupts the weak. Ridiculing them does not change the status. Have you ever seen a dictator ridiculed out of power?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I don't know if you noticed, but Turk changed his avatar, without being forced to do so.
    At least we can give him the credit for what he did
    :thumbs:
    :p

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    I agree with you. It was kind of excessive.

Jun 26, 2007
    Power corrupts the weak. Ridiculing them does not change the status. Have you ever seen a dictator ridiculed out of power?
    A dictator doesn't tolerate being ridiculed. That's why ridiculing avoids dictatorship. But don't get me wrong, I do have respect for religion. I just think religion, as an institution, needs to be ridiculed now and then.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    A dictator doesn't tolerate being ridiculed. That's why ridiculing avoids dictatorship. But don't get me wrong, I do have respect for religion. I just think religion, as an institution, needs to be ridiculed now and then.
    They take it too seriously, something they don't know which could be a complete spam..in the end, they'll go nuts and commit suicide

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)