Jesus Generation (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
Anyone into 'gospel' christian music?

I like Hillsongs music generally but the Hosanna songs are unbearable. God is alive

Has anyone here hearda Delirious - History Maker? i love it :heart: and the new album by Hillsongs is fantastic IMHO.

p.s im not trying to provoke anything, Gospel is a type of music so dont close this thread okay.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
History Maker is one of my favourite songs. There's too many groups I like, if I started going on about songs and bands, this thread would become as spammed as the Tacchinardi gallery

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
History Maker is one of my favourite songs. There's too many groups I like, if I started going on about songs and bands, this thread would become as spammed as the Tacchinardi gallery
heeeelllooo! "Tacchi gallery" .. read the title, could that be anything but spam ?:p

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
the parachute band?- from new zealand i think
and i like matt redmans stuff
Ahh yes I like them both

I bought Matt Redman's "Where Angels Fear to Tread" recently. I tend to like the English singers more than Americans, though it's not set in stone. Maybe cos I like their accents, I dunno

One of my favourites is Third Day, they sound a bit like Creed, and the lead singer's voice is sexier than John Mayer's ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
There is a christian metal band which was evry famopus in the 80´s.... I like it. The name is "Striper"

download songs like "soldiers under command" and "free" which are my favs ones.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Ahh yes of course ;)

Have you heard any of Steven Curtis Chapman's stuff? He's also one of my fave

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
yes i have. on the local christian radio station. i think he's ok. does he write his own songs like redman does?

btw darryl evans came to my church and i went to go see him.

and guess what :groan:

secular artists aint got nothing on him. he wants his potato crisps in his flavour, everything EXACTLY the way he wants it, he wants the money, the everything. like he's on a luxury cruise liner. makes me sick. wheres the humility??

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yep SCC writes his own songs, they're awesome.

and you're right, that's disgusting. I'm surprised nobody's rebuked him. How sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)