Jermaine Jenas - CM - Tottenham Hotspurs (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I've never seen him play but this comment from that The Sun article scares me:

This has to be the joke story of the decade, which club in their right mind would get involved in a bidding war for that carthorse. An offer of his true value, £500,000, should secure his signature.... £10 million, lol, lol, lmfao, or are the clowns extraxcting the urine.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I've never seen him play but this comment from that The Sun article scares me:
Read this too:lol:

HOW DO ALL THESE PEOPLE WANT JENAS?
People think we hate Jermaine Jenas. Not true. In fact, we think he's an inspiration. He gives hope to all the other mediocre footballers - not bad, not good, just there - across the world, that they too can carve out a successful and of course lucrative career with the minimum of talent.

Bafflingly, the morning papers report that several clubs of some standing are elbowing each other out of the way in an attempt to sign the Spurs midfielder.

The Daily Mirror reports that Jenas is in fact 'set to sign' for Juventus on loan for the rest of the season, with a permanent move worth £10million - £10million! - should things go well.

And there's more. The Sun reckons Galatasaray 'head the chase' for Jenas, with Juve, Sampdoria and AC Milan grappling with each other behind the Turks.

Ye gads.
http://www.football365.co.uk/story/0,17033,8671_6317030,00.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)