Jeremy Menez - Winger/SS - PSG (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Atalantajuve? :lol:

Nah.. if we had to pay the exact same money for one of Bonaventura or Cerci, id definitely buy Cerci... But Menez for free is a better option

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
we need class players not Bonaventura's.

and why get the likes od candevra or Bonaventura when u can get menez for free and he'd by 2x better than them for free. just don't make sense.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
if menez is so good why Is psg letting him go?
That's not my point. My point is that we should not chase the likes of Candevra or Bonaventura because we can easily get menez for free which would act as that type of player. This would help us to accumulate more money on another winger ie. shaqiri

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you still haven't answered my question although it is not directed at you

if menez is so good, why is psg letting him go?

Juventus doesn't have a good track record when it comes to getting attacking mids from abroad:

Elia
Diego
Estigarribia
Krasic

were all horrible

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That's not my point. My point is that we should not chase the likes of Candevra or Bonaventura because we can easily get menez for free which would act as that type of player. This would help us to accumulate more money on another winger ie. shaqiri
we are not getting him

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus doesn't have a good track record when it comes to getting attacking mids from abroad:

Elia
Diego
Estigarribia
Krasic

were all horrible
it was said, after the rumour suggested we already signed him, that its false and Conte doesent want him. so, he isnt so good at all...

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

Elia
Diego
Estigarribia
Krasic

were all horrible
psg are getting rid of him because they have the likes of lucas cavani etc... menez is just a lonely man in there. But, considering we need a tactical shift he won't be a bad option for the bench and for free it's not bad for a player that is still young and has good serie A experience.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Neither Cerci or menez are going to turn this team into CL contenders but I would rather go for Menez on a free and spend the 15 mill on other areas and trying to find a player who is a level above both of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Neither Cerci or menez are going to turn this team into CL contenders but I would rather go for Menez on a free and spend the 15 mill on other areas and trying to find a player who is a level above both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)