Jay Jay Okocha? (1 Viewer)

Jul 3, 2003
Hi Guys And Girls!

I just wanted to ask what you think of Nigerias Jay Jay Okocha. I think he's a great and underestimated player who goes out on the pitch and have fun. Great technical player with a great shot , he's kind of quick too..

Anyway, what do you guys think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I've only seen him play like once or twice but on those occasions he impressed me :thumb:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Jay Jay is one of my favourite players. He is so damn skillful. Possibly the best dribbler in the world. Creative, shots, passing, spirit, he's good!!

He plays for fun, not for money.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
His match against Denmark 98 was probably something of the best I have ever seen. Nekton gave me some highlights of it I'll see if I can find it again.
I think he would be a great sub for Juventus. I think the italian football would fit him.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
His match against Denmark 98 was probably something of the best I have ever seen. Nekton gave me some highlights of it I'll see if I can find it again.
I think he would be a great sub for Juventus. I think the italian football would fit him.
Before anyone watches thoose moments again, let me remind you all that Denmark won 4-1 :D So it's not like his fancy dribles helped Nigeria much. ;)

BTW, I also like Jay Jay. He's probably the most entertaining footballer around.

OP
JuventiniSweden
Jul 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    Yeah I know..I got those parts 2..I could sent them too you..Got MSN messenger? But I'm going to Turino now :D but when I'll be back!..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)