Javier Hernández (3 Viewers)

OP
ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #64
    I loved him before. But later on I didn't like him much.

I'd still prefer him over many, many current links.
    I think it's because SAF stopped playing him.

He got shut down last night by a central midfielder and a guy who might play for Stoke City.
    Tbh, Howard is the main guy to blame for shutting him out :D

I like him. Good movement and positioning and some technique to go along with it, but somehow, I don't see him as the type to get 20 goals a season.
    He could do it imo. With Pirlo, Marchisio, and Vucinic providing assists he'd thrive. His movement and positioning would be perfect for our team. Not to mention his speed and tireless runs.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    Don't castrate me but he reminds me of Trez. Only reason I wouldn't want him here is because i live in the U.S I don't need all the bandwagon Juve fans popping up smh

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Hernandez is a proper goal scorer. His movement in the box is awesome. We could only dream. Ahhhhh yes!! Dream away. Bendtner.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    I'm trying to remember one of the first interviews that were made to him by ESPN. Where they asked him about comming to Europe, and he mentioned some clubs in which he'd like to play, but I can't remember if he said Juventus

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011

CHICHARITOOOOOOOOOOOOO :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

His best game at Guadalajara :touched:
    I used to absolutely hate Chicharito when he was still playing in Mexico after an incident where he played against my team Morelia. Fucker blatantly dove in the box and got Munoz carded off. Morelia still won that game with 10 men though. haha, thankfully Arias is a shit coach that should have never took over at Chivas. I remember he got fired after that match because the press were asking him if they were officially in a crisis and he gave some lighthearted response "estamos chupando agusto" or someshit like that. Vergara fired his ass the next day. :lol:

oh yeah, and karma got chicharito's ass back that same game. He got sent off before the half too. :agree:

I love the guy now though.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    I used to absolutely hate Chicharito when he was still playing in Mexico after an incident where he played against my team Morelia. $#@!er blatantly dove in the box and got Munoz carded off. Morelia still won that game with 10 men though. haha, thankfully Arias is a $#@! coach that should have never took over at Chivas. I remember he got fired after that match because the press were asking him if they were officially in a crisis and he gave some lighthearted response "estamos chupando agusto" or some$#@! like that. Vergara fired his ass the next day. :lol:

oh yeah, and karma got chicharito's ass back that same game. He got sent off before the half too. :agree:

I love the guy now though.
    I totally remember that, Arias is a prick, his exact words were: "Estamos chupando tranquilo", which literally means I don't give a fuck about this club. He should have never put a feet here.

And good luck this friday :pint:;)

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
    I totally remember that, Arias is a prick, his exact words were: "Estamos chupando tranquilo", which literally means I don't give a fuck about this club. He should have never put a feet here.

And good luck this friday :pint:;)
    haha. you guys are gonna be using our old frontline. :p

Jun 7, 2003
    i heard there is a guy named erick torres and is supposed to be the heir of chicharito in guadelajara. how is he? and maybe we should get him and chicharito should let his hair grow like luis hernandez if he wants a starter place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)