Jankulovski to Juve (1 Viewer)

OP
safdav

safdav

Mar 8, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    BUt Gillardino is good too.You cant say that Gillardino is good then Jankulovski.Jankulovski plays in middle and Gillard is a striker.If jankilovski bad why Milan bought him???:cool:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    We are in need of a left winger,so Janku wouldn't have been surplus at all.Granted,he's more of a left midfielder than a winger,but I think he could fit into the team.15 mil is alot though.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    No signings is made yet. I believe that Moggi can still snub Milan on these players ;)

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++
    oh well. hes ours now :)

Jankulovski seals AC move
    SBS

Udinese winger Marek Jankulovski has announced that he'll be plying his trade with AC Milan next season - after agreeing a four year deal with the San Siro club.

The Czech international has signed a contract worth around $2 million a season, while Udinese will receive almost $15 in transfer fees.

"I didn't choose AC Milan over Juventus ," said Jankulovski. "Juve were interested, but then everything went silent.

"I am very happy to be joining AC Milan. It is a dream to sign for one of the greatest clubs in the world."
    so did gila too, in their hurt they both wanted juve, but juve:dontcare:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)