Jankulovski to Juve (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
No. And to be honest, I don't think he fits the mold of what we need more right now. I really think we need some creativity in the offensive midfield. Camo has been a pleasant surprise this season, but it's clear that we are in a hole when Neddy is out. And we've been fighting an uphill battle for almost every goal -- and particularly away goals -- since November, with a real lack of playmaking up front to feed our forward attack.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
No and we don't need him. I was extremely keen on him last summer but unless Capello changes his systems drastically I'd forget about Jankulovski. He, like Gilardino, is close to Milan anyways.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Lets snub Milan of Gilardino ;) I really want that kid with Cassano in Juventus, even if it means sacking Del Piero or Zlatan. Imagine:

Cassano--Gilardino

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet... (just overreacted a little, nice fantasy..)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by safdav ] ++
What do you think will Jankulovsko come to Juve
would make no sense..you have something better in Zambrotta and he is Italian which is an intangible bonus $$ wise...more over, you need to re-inforce your mid-field with creative players in the MIDDLE ... Camo despite popular belief will not suffice if juve wants to be competitive in Europe..they also need depth on the bench.

Also, though not my first choice he has already been purchased by Milan as has Gilardino.

This is part of Milan's theory of depth...their ample supply of attackers will include Sheva, Crespo, Gilardino, Inzaghi and MAYBE Tomasson but I don't know...he wants to stay but he may have to be sacrificed to Chelsea for Crespo to stay

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Unlike at Juve, I could see Gila earning first team action along with Sheva... which should suit him and Milan well.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
damn, imagine:

Gilardino-Sheva
-----Kaká
Seedorf-Pirlo/Pizarro-Gattuso
Janko-Stam-Nesta-Cafu
------Dida.....

but whatever, they wont beat us :p

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Christ, they would be unstoppable.. A bench also cosisting of Pizarro, Maldini and Pancaro.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Unlike at Juve, I could see Gila earning first team action along with Sheva... which should suit him and Milan well.
why would he not start at Juve? Because of the sheer firepower of Olivera and/or Zalayeta or the consistent Del Piero?

What am I missing here?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

why would he not start at Juve? Because of the sheer firepower of Olivera and/or Zalayeta or the consistent Del Piero?

What am I missing here?
What you're missing is Del Piero's place amongst the influential fans and Capello's sheer favouritism where Zlatan is concerned.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
oh well. hes ours now :)

Jankulovski seals AC move
SBS

Udinese winger Marek Jankulovski has announced that he'll be plying his trade with AC Milan next season - after agreeing a four year deal with the San Siro club.

The Czech international has signed a contract worth around $2 million a season, while Udinese will receive almost $15 in transfer fees.

"I didn't choose AC Milan over Juventus," said Jankulovski. "Juve were interested, but then everything went silent.

"I am very happy to be joining AC Milan. It is a dream to sign for one of the greatest clubs in the world."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)