Jankoluvski again (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Well we heard alot of news in the past about janko, and in the end of the summer transfers we thought it will all end. but now and again we hear news that he my come to juve in january or be loaned to udinese until the summer.

Many people see janko as the new nedved but again nobody knows, he got two red cards in two different games.

I think its all rumors, becuz juve are playing udinese on sunday

what do u think ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dont know what to make of him now. he is a quality player but im not sure if he is really needed anymore. chiellini went on loan, zambrotta is teh same age and plays in the same type of position. unless zambrotta is being looked at for the right side or left wing which means nedved is soon retiring, then i dont see a need for him.

i think the right side needs more strengthing and if the club is looking for janks to be a midfielder, i think there are better younger midfielders out there.

i wouldnt be upset if he signed of course, i just think its more of a want than a need.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
It seems that Juve would offer 4 million euros + the coownership of Kapo and of either Pessotto, Iuliano and Birindelli for Jankulovski.

I still really hope we can get this guy.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I wish. I just don't see Juve breaking their habit of passing the January window by quietly (and cheaply).

Remember: who are we going to sell in order to buy him?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
I wish. I just don't see Juve breaking their habit of passing the January window by quietly (and cheaply).

Remember: who are we going to sell in order to buy him?
co-ownership of kapo and one of pessotto, birindelli or iuliano would be offered.

but remember, if we buy him, its for next season, not this season. juve have done that type of business before.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
don't you guys think that we need one more striker instead of LB?! I surely hope that Olivera could play forward with Zlatan now, I think that we may have serious problems with scoring if we don't have any good back-ups and Zalayeta will have to start nearly every game...

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
I think Janku is needed now (not at LB), but LM), since Nedved has becomed an injury prone player, Jank is also a good short term "replacement" for Nedved, without having to change the game style much.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i got very pissed at jankulovski in the previous csudetto match...

(was it the previous scudetto match when he got the red card?)

well,then....
it was a bit shit

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
I think Janku is needed now (not at LB), but LM), since Nedved has becomed an injury prone player, Jank is also a good short term "replacement" for Nedved, without having to change the game style much.
exactly, janks will be brought in because nedved is old and now showing signs of being injury prone. zambro and janks on the left makes sense if capello wants to keep the 4-4-2.

Sidz-Inzaghi, if Rosicky joins, he wont replace nedved on the left, but as a playmaker, by all means bring him in. but then again, we have olivera who is a natural playmaker. capello is just breaking him in as such. and no, i wasnt being rude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)