janko in few days (2 Viewers)

Christian j

Jun 2, 2004
Juventus are close to signing Jankulovski and this will be the decisive week because Capello has announced that he wants all the players with him before Thursday.
Luciano Moggi met with Udinese's general manager Marino the other day and they agreed on the fee that Juve has to pay but now the bianconeri have to meet the midfielder and convince him to sign the

dealhttp://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=11433&progr=6

i feel that juve will sign three five player in five days hehe

:D:D
:dazed:

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
someone tell me that marseca is not in the deal plz
Maresca is not included in the deal

btw I just said that to make you feel better, I'm not sure if he is or not :)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Sorry i havent seen much of Maresca so i dont know what all the fuss is about, im not saying hes a bad/good player but im just wondering y you all rate him so highly? Hopefully i will see more of him in the future because he seems to be widely respected, can some people just tell me his charachteristics of play please?

Tnx

Jul 28, 2002
Enzo: a charismatic midfielder with a great pass and touch of skill completely lacking in our midifeld. has the flashes of flair and brilliance that far exceed any of our midfielder. Last seaon, imo he was our most promising midfielder, far superior to tac's boring perfomances and appiahs careless perfomances.

One critisism of enzo is on his mobility, he is not as mobile as say appiah or a Hargreaves/Gattusso.

but his positioning is genrally good... i would say he would deserve a starting place in our naff midfield....with conte gone, ezno should AT LEAST replace him.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Just to add to that point, Enzo is a offensive midfielder, and defensively he is suspect, but I rather play him than Tac or Appiah anyday. We need Emerson to play that defensive role, than we are sorted :)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mike Da Don ] ++
Sorry i havent seen much of Maresca so i dont know what all the fuss is about, im not saying hes a bad/good player but im just wondering y you all rate him so highly? Hopefully i will see more of him in the future because he seems to be widely respected, can some people just tell me his charachteristics of play please?

Tnx
from time to time he does brilliant things. he is an entertaining player and certainly was Juve's most entertaining player last season, so that's why we all admire him.
he is one of the best passers/assisters in our team

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Those are the good things about Maresca. The negative things about his play are that he is slow & always lacks match fitness. He is a spent force after 70 minutes. I just hope he works on these aspects of his game.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++
Those are the good things about Maresca. The only negative thing about his play is that he is slow & always lacks match fitness. He is a spent force after 70 minutes. I just hope he works on these aspects of his game.
The best way to combat his lack of fitness is to increase the time spent on the field, Lippi thought otherwise.

To be honest, I couldn't care less about Jank coming to Juve. :groan:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Nice 1 guys, i thort he was a defensive type of player, he sounds good, how old is he tho? by the looks of things he really shouldnt be involved in any swap deal with other clubs, y the hell r they linking him in these deals? Maybe Capello will see things differently to Lippi

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Janko is not that important, I rather this Emerson business is over and done with, so we can get on with signing some defenders.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Jank is important man, he would strenghten our defence and midfield as he can operate in both, he will also eventually become nedveds successor in the Juve team, i think the Jank transfer is almost as important as the emerson one, although i do wish the deal would be concluded quickly

Jul 19, 2003
His successor in representing the Czech republic or what? Nedved, on his good day, is irreplacable. As for the LB position, I don't think Zambrotta ever disappointed. But again, I've not watched Jankulovski enough to judge.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
The deal is:

We get Parisi from Messina in exchange with Baiocco.
Then,We give parisi+some ammount of money for Jank.

He is abput to come in the very next days....

Plz Moggi make the best.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
I suppose we do need a left sided midfielder, add to the balance of the side, he takes a mean corner too doesn't he ?

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
Jank is a decent player but I think a centre back is wat more important!!

I mean we let in two goals in our latest friendly match against who!!!?? Does that not tell u something Moggi!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)