James Troisi (2 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Getting a few million for him is the plan here, just a 'piggy bank', as Moggi used to say.
The best is listening to the clueless Australian pundits (Mark Bosnich :D ) after the Germany game..."If Juventus signed him, it must be because they see something in him!" little do they know the intricacies, the politics and the money-making schemes of these co-owned/loaned players. So naive :touched:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah he's rubbish. Ripping game from the fellas though.
Hell yeah. We are playing some good football under Ange. Modern football. And it's refreshing seeing such a youthful team not being afraid to take the game to the opposition. We'd never see this sort of football under shitty, C-grade hacks like Verbeek and Osieck.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
What's nice to see is that Ange has got us playing good football despite lacking quality individuals. We're not even a fraction of the team we were circa '06 bar Jedinak (who has been great the past few seasons. He's a real late bloomer). Full credit should go to Ange. Old Fos is eating his words as we speak.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What's nice to see is that Ange has got us playing good football despite lacking quality individuals. We're not even a fraction of the team we were circa '06 bar Jedinak (who has been great the past few seasons. He's a real late bloomer). Full credit should go to Ange. Old Fos is eating his words as we speak.
:agree:

Fuck Fozdog

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You guys have absolutely nothing up front, it's amazing the team has done so well.
Yeah we wont have a pure striker to bang in the goals once Cahill retires.

Right now we're relying on a lot of mobile, quick, wingers and AMs to play as ST when Cahill isn't playing. Guys like Leckie, Kruse, Burns and Troisi. All talented players, but not prolific goalscorers at international level by any stretch of the imagination.

Hopefully Tommy Juric and Kerem Bulut (two old fashioned strikers) kick on and become the goal scorers were gonna need in the upcoming years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)