J111UVE personal registration for sale (1 Viewer)

No. 11

La Furia Bianconeri
Apr 3, 2006
I've looked around and reasoned that this is the best place for this thread....

I've owned J111 UVE for about 5 years and am it's only owner since I purchased it directly from DVLA. It's imminent sale isn't a sign of any diminishing love for the club, I haven't had it on my car for a while so thought it might give someone else the pride it's brought me!

There aren't many similar plates out there, so it's an excellent opportunity to own a private plate with such kudos (I used to get many compliments due to it's rarity!) to add to your vehicle.

For this reason I'm after £1000 (including the £25 change of nominee fee), which I feel is an acceptable asking price for such a prestigious registration.

If you are genuinely interested PM me, please do not post bids here. If you have any questions please post here and I will answer them for everyone's benefit.

Thanks

Edit: The pic shows what the plates look like. Top two are the ones I had on my old car, and the bottom two are (German-style) ones I had made up for new car but never went on

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
if it had been Juve 29 then i would ahve accepted it,give me 1 reason not to close this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)