J Stadium/Allianz (29 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
€34 to see one of the best teams in the world. How is that expensive? People want everything for free.

- - - Updated - - -

It's extremely expensive. It's basically a joke, just not a particularly funny one.

This was the first season we saw so many empty seats ever since we started playing in the new stadium. Why do you think that was and do you expect this to improve?
Have you been to an NBA or NFL game?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
€34 to see one of the best teams in the world. How is that expensive? People want everything for free.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you been to an NBA or NFL game?
again mate that's the cheapest aka Curva Sud and Curva Nord which has virtually no free tickets on free sale window.
So you're forced to buy more expensive sectors.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
again mate that's the cheapest aka Curva Sud and Curva Nord which has virtually no free tickets on free sale window.
The equivalent in Munich would be like €15. €35 would already be the 2nd cheapest category. Their team isn't too shabby either, so the "AA is building an elite team" isn't really an argument for me. Our ticket prices probably rank pretty much on top compared with other elite clubs.

Blame it on the small stadium instead. If you have more seats you can lower the prices. We have to ask that much if we wann keep up somehow.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
The equivalent in Munich would be like €15. €35 would already be the 2nd cheapest category. Their team isn't too shabby either, so the "AA is building an elite team" isn't really an argument for me. Our ticket prices probably rank pretty much on top compared with other elite clubs.

Blame it on the small stadium instead. If you have more seats you can lower the prices. We have to ask that much if we wann keep up somehow.
and still Bayern makes much more than us with their Allianz Arena

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It’s not pricey at all. People talk as if we’re Catania.
I'm pretty sure Scandinavia has higher standards than Italy. :D

I doubt many would be happy to pay 70-90% of months salary to watch football for one season. I'm pretty sure 1k euros can afford renting an apartment for 2 months in Italy (big cities).

I'm not even gonna mention my shitty country as it'd be 3 monthly wages to attend all matches.

Just lower the prices and have the stadium always full. We're really shit to have 1/3 empty stadium as an elite team. It's not like we're gaining anything beside horrible looks when you at the stands.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I'm pretty sure Scandinavia has higher standards than Italy. :D

I doubt many would be happy to pay 70-90% of months salary to watch football for one season. I'm pretty sure 1k euros can afford renting an apartment for 2 months in Italy (big cities).

I'm not even gonna mention my shitty country as it'd be 3 monthly wages to attend all matches.

Just lower the prices and have the stadium always full. We're really shit to have 1/3 empty stadium as an elite team. It's not like we're gaining anything beside horrible looks when you at the stands.
Northen Italy is one of the richtest places in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

I did. Because paying the double of that is also a good deal compared to everything else world recognized sport related in the world.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -
lol that isn't expensive at all.

People are seriously bitching about this? Get a better job or stop burning your money on dumb shit. What other comparable activity to seeing Juve live is so cheap?

Costs more to pick up sluts at bars.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The problem is when you don't buy tickets from Juventus but through other agencies. I think there is where this problem lies.

I went to Juve - Parma last season. I paid €135 for the ticket, curva nord, but the actual price printed on the ticket was €45.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If Google numbers don't lie then average salary in Turin is around 45000 euros, minus taxes its around 30000 and they say that the prices are huge? You can get an average season pass for 1000-1200 euros, and then you can sell your seat for good money for foreign fans who'd like to watch the match against Chievo or any other low tier team, crybabies
xSalaries

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 22)