J Stadium/Allianz (13 Viewers)

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I can't believe the board didn't consider that we can fill a 50-60.000 stadium and make more money and instead just settled. Shit, they really should've consulted the brains trust at Juventuz.org first.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I can't believe the board didn't consider that we can fill a 50-60.000 stadium and make more money and instead just settled. Shit, they really should've consulted the brains trust at Juventuz.org first.
You and sarcasm is becoming rather boring. Almost every post you write here is like that.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I followed the construction very closely and I never read anything about that from a reliable source. I saw that number being thrown around at a couple of forums a few years back but those saying it never had anything to back it up. It was always something they "heard".
i was afraid this was the case...
it us alreafy obvioys that despute the annual increase in prices, the demand exceeds tge tiny stadioums capacity.

This was a massive strategical mistake, that puts limits to our growth in the long term.
It is also teri bad for the fans that dont have seasons tickets and cannot afford the ultra expensive luxury tickets.
Whats worse, is for the international fans, who dont live in Italy and would live to visit Torino a d watch a derby.
It is nearly impossible to find a ticket for a derby, i just bought a new car and i was hoping to make a road trip to turin, but i guess i de have to postpone that indefinitly...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
i was afraid this was the case...
it us alreafy obvioys that despute the annual increase in prices, the demand exceeds tge tiny stadioums capacity.

This was a massive strategical mistake, that puts limits to our growth in the long term.
It is also teri bad for the fans that dont have seasons tickets and cannot afford the ultra expensive luxury tickets.
Whats worse, is for the international fans, who dont live in Italy and would live to visit Torino a d watch a derby.
It is nearly impossible to find a ticket for a derby, i just bought a new car and i was hoping to make a road trip to turin, but i guess i de have to postpone that indefinitly...
It seems impossible for us outside of Italy to find tickets lately. Most are sold in a day. At least they succeeded in their intention.

From Greece to Turin in a car? You would take a ferry at some point I assume?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We sold out out 98% of the games in the past 2 years. Some of them were sold out inside 24 hours. You see Zach we sell 27k every year as season tickets. Other 3k are the most expensive ones and those are sold to wealthy individuals or companies. So it leaves us to sell 10k on an actual match day. Not much for a club of our stature.

As for Delle Alppi people should stop trying to draw comparison of that kind. Who ever visited Delle Alppi could have seen what the problems were. Poor transportation at that time which now is massively improved, visibility as you couldn't see the whole pitch from some parts, running track, interior of the stadium, and general safeness. Also one problem were working hours. I remember arriving day before the game and it was closed. Practically only one day in week stadium was open. No other events beside football match. We didn't own Delle Alpi so we never bothered improving stadium or area around. Only minimum effort and money were put in for maintenance. Now situation is very different one. You see the projects that are taking place and some of them are finished like J Museum and so on.
wow, those numbers are much higher then i'd think.

27k season tickets ? shouldnt season tickets be 1/3th of the capacity ?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Honestly it was a risk to make a 60k stadium not knowing if we could sell it out. I thought 41k was a bit low but nobody could have known how successful we would be 2 years later. We were only selling like 5-8k season tickets before now we are selling 27k. Like i said earlier nobody could see this coming not even the most optomistic of supporters in the 10-11 season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)