J Stadium/Allianz (31 Viewers)

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Is it me or did I really notice last night during the game that they put up the big Juve emblem on the top of the stands on the roof ?? Looked amazing !

I SAW IT !!!! OMG! I went 2 pages back and someone posted it! Its totally :tuttosport: worthy !

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Watching the players coming out of the tunnel while the fans are singing at the top of their lungs got me thinking, our new stadium will be a major factor in attracting players to Juve and keeping them happy. Finally we have a stadium worthy of the club.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Watching the players coming out of the tunnel while the fans are singing at the top of their lungs got me thinking, our new stadium will be a major factor in attracting players to Juve and keeping them happy. Finally we have a stadium worthy of the club.
damn if only we had this stadium last yaer, imagine if we actually got Aguero, a player up front that could finish clinically. With our new passing and possiession play he could score a goal a game. Lets see what we could attract this winter and more importantly next summer going into HOPEFULLY a CL season next year!

paoluzzo

Dec 7, 2008
Is it me or did I really notice last night during the game that they put up the big Juve emblem on the top of the stands on the roof ?? Looked amazing !

I SAW IT !!!! OMG! I went 2 pages back and someone posted it! Its totally :tuttosport: worthy !

you can see it clearly from this video.

May 22, 2007
Ecstasy of Gold will be dope.
Ecstasy of Gold@the stadium is probably the best idea I've read on this site. Ever.

-edit. The video montages they could assemble, particularly for "the bad and the ugly" (that scumbag Moratti's face in HD) would be great too.
It's my favourite song from Leone's films. A chronological video of the history of the club would fit well.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Fuck that game against Inter is just going to be insane. I honestly think the fans will even dictate the game and one point or another. I can see non stop whistling, cheers and boos for every little thing Inter does. Non stop chanting about Moratti and Ranieri (not that I have anything against him but he is a Intermerda member now) If Juve play the way tey did against AC Inter are going to shit their pants let alone get a attacking opportunity. Game im looking forward to te most by far but also when Napoli come to town as well.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I got this from Skyscraper city forum, the guys there are usually reliable.

"According to tifosibianconeri.com
spectators: 37281
match gate money: 1.712.244 euro

we have to add the 3600 premium seats which are not counted in the 37281, so final attendance of yesterday should have been around 40.900 (37281+3600)."
Official number is 37281 very good but was no sellout,i hope it will get better and we start to sell out games soon.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Now we can actually make some nice curva displays because the stands are big enough. Awesome. Every big game will hopefully see a new one.

Why did Viking get the 'rights' to the display? There are what, 5+ ultra groups in that stand?
Viking got the rights to the tifo, because sunday, it was 25 years ago to the date, that they where founded.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Official number is 37281 very good but was no sellout,i hope it will get better and we start to sell out games soon.
You don't seem to understand, that a sellout isn't 41000 tickets sold. You simply can't fill up the stadium completly, seeing that you need some sort of barrier between the two sections of fans, which obviously will take up a number of seats.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
BTW. Pirlo said after the first game against Parma, that this stadium would win a head-to-head against the San Siro, above all for the effect it will have on opponents.

Jul 1, 2010
You don't seem to understand, that a sellout isn't 41000 tickets sold. You simply can't fill up the stadium completly, seeing that you need some sort of barrier between the two sections of fans, which obviously will take up a number of seats.
A barrier would't empty 4k seats.

The away section wasn't full(it probably never will, no strong travelling fans culture in Italy) and there were some empty seats in the other sections, which probably means that quite a few season ticket holders were not there.

For next season, they need to:

- Reduce the Away section to 500 or 1000 seats(from 2k)
- Find a way of redistributing tickets of season ticket holders who don't attend a game
- If we qualify for the CL and bring in some good players, our attendances will rise.

For this season, I expect an average attendance of about 36k, which should rise to 38-39k next season if the above is done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)