J Stadium/Allianz (8 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jack, you are particularly depressing at the moment. More white needed!
I'm sorry it's like that, I usually look at things in a rational way and try to detach my feelings as much as possible but this has gone too far this time around. I have no patience anymore things are deteriorating day by day and there is absolutely no signs of improvements as those who are making things worse are still in charge.

I tried so hard to understand why it took us so long to sign Agüero when we had a chance but the only answer I got was Marotta's words "signing on our terms", "we will not go into bidding wars".

I tried to look at all the positive things in the Diego sale last year and I succeeded but there were drawbacks to that, obvious ones. This year they did the same but 50 times worse by LOANING Melo.

Where can I look at white where the only decent player we signed, Vidal, was bought ONLY because Leverkusen blocked his exit to other German clubs?

And look at it more closely, no one else is coming unless it is a circumstantial situation and how rare are these?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
in the past years at the olimpico there wasn't any riot by the Ultras or the host fans, no pitch invasion, remember that even there there weren't any barriers. I don't see why this thing may happen in the new stadium where there will be a lot of cameras and a better security.
cool, thanks mate :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)