J Stadium/Allianz (12 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Just to highlight what a revolutionary step this is for Italian football, check out this, on how Lazio will be playing their european home games next season at the Stadio Artemio Franchi in Florence:

http://football-italia.net/may7d.html

We are making history with our stadium, and all this was accomplished despite our relegation.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Just to highlight what a revolutionary step this is for Italian football, check out this, on how Lazio will be playing their european home games next season at the Stadio Artemio Franchi in Florence:

http://football-italia.net/may7d.html

We are making history with our stadium, and all this was accomplished despite our relegation.
it's one of the few things we can be proud of, for a long time...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Claudio Lotito. What a fucking shitbag of a human being, I really dislike that prick.

Although, in a way, I can see where he is coming from. Moving games away from Olimpico due to the exhorbitant rental costs will save the club a shitload of money.

I think over the coming years a few more Serie A clubs will be making plans to build new stadiums.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Udinese are probably the next team who will start constructing a new stadium. Apparently they are gonna reduce the capacity of their current ground, fuck the running track off and cover all the seats with a proper roof.

After that Inter, Fiorentina and Roma/Lazio are the teams who have been making a lot of noise about building their own stadia.

Aug 1, 2003
I found this translated line (can't find original text so couldn't quite comprehend it well)

"... Sportfive, the agency owner of the naming rights, which has not announced any agreement and has not leaked any clue about any negotiations. The only confirmed that there has been is that there will be a company operating in the automotive sector, compared to the majority shareholder."

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
There's a stadium here where I live where it could max hold 55,000 people, but there are rumours that they might be able to dig underground to create more seats for people, apparently 15,000-20,000 more.

I wonder if that's possible for Juventus' future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)