J Stadium/Allianz (28 Viewers)

tabo89

Sep 21, 2008
ACCCENDI UNA STELLA, il tuo nome nel nuovo stadio della juventus

Vedere il proprio nome accanto a quello dei grandi campioni della leggenda bianconera, nello stadio in cui la Juventus dovrà scrivere ancora tante pagine gloriose della propria storia: un sogno che da oggi i tifosi bianconeri potranno realizzare grazie ad “Accendi una stella”.

L’iniziativa permetterà ai sostenitori bianconeri di essere protagonisti del nuovo stadio: infatti la pavimentazione che darà accesso al secondo anello di tribune è stata studiata in modo tale da accogliere il pubblico con una divisione dello spazio in 50 diversi settori. Ognuno di questi sarà dedicato ai 50 campioni della storia juventina più votati dai Member e dai Club DOC e, all’interno di ognun settore, verranno posizionate delle placche metalliche, contenenti la forma di una stella, sulle quali saranno incisi i nomi dei tifosi.

Le stelle saranno di due tipi: quella Gold da 250 euro e quella Platinum da 350 euro, con la quale si avrà la possibilità di vedere posizionata la stella con il proprio nome inciso attorno a quella di uno dei 50 campioni, tra i quali Platini, Del Piero, Boniperti, Sivori e tanti altri ancora. Il progetto è stato concepito in modo da consentire ad ogni tifoso interessato di scegliere comodamente il settore preferito. Sarà anche possibile regalare questa emozione irripetibile e straordinaria a chi condivide la passione per i colori bianconeri, trasformando l’adesione all’iniziativa in un prezioso regalo. Chi si prenoterà entro il 28 febbraio 2011, inoltre, vedrà il proprio nome inciso già in occasione dell’inaugurazione dell’impianto.

Non è tutto: chi aderirà all’iniziativa riceverà anche un pack contenente la riproduzione della stella, la maglietta del progetto in edizione limitata e l’accesso al progetto Juventus Membership che gli consentirà di entrare a far parte nella community dei Member.

Le stelle potranno essere acquistate tramite il sito www.accendiunastella.com o il call center al numero 899.999.897, presso il Sales Center di Galleria San Federico 38, a Torino, a Pinzolo durante il ritiro estivo della squadra all’interno del Summer Village dove è presente uno spazio interamente dedicato al progetto, presso lo Juventus store di via Garibaldi, il Truck Juventus Store o gli Juventus Shop dello stadio Olimpico, acquistando la card prepagata che permetterà di attivare il servizio sul sito.

juventus.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
A google translation before anyone asks for it :D

ONE STAR ACCCENDI, your name in the new stadium of Juventus

See your name alongside the great champions of the legend of Juventus, the stadium where Juventus will have to write many more glorious pages of its history: a dream that the white fans can now make thanks to "Light a Star".

The initiative will allow players to be Bianconeri supporters of the new stadium: for flooring that will give access to the second ring of stands was studied in order to accommodate the public with a division of space in 50 different sectors. Each of these 50 samples will be dedicated to the history as voted for by Juventus Club Member and the DOC and, within each sector, will be placed metal plates containing the shape of a star, on which are inscribed the names of supporters.

The stars will be of two types: one Gold and one Platinum from 250 euros from 350 euros, which is located will be able to see the star with his name engraved around that one of the 50 samples, including Platini Del Piero Boniperti, Sivori and many more. The project was designed to allow every fan to choose easily the concerned field preferred. It will also give this unique and extraordinary emotion to those who share a passion for the colors black and white, turning accession initiative in a precious gift. Whoever you book by February 28, 2011, also will have their name engraved on the occasion of the installation.

It's not all: who will join the initiative will also receive a pack containing the reproduction of the star, the limited edition t-shirt design Juventus Membership and access to the project that will join the community of Member.

The stars may be purchased through the site www.accendiunastella.com or call center 899,999,897 at the Sales Center Galleria San Federico, 38, Turin, Pinzolo during the summer retreat of the team within the Summer Village where there is a space dedicated to the project, at the Juventus of Via Garibaldi, Truck or Juventus Juventus Store Shop the Olympic stadium, buying the prepaid card that will activate the service on the site.

juventus.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Cheers for the photo's guys :pint:

Great to see it almost looking like a stadium, it'll develop pretty quickly from here now! Only 12 months left!

On a negative note its not great to see how well kept the area is. I went to the old Delle Alpi and I know it is out in the middle of nowhere, but there's loads of grass and shit growing out of the pavements! It looks like a scene out of "I Am Legend". The council really should keep the public walk ways in a lot better condition!! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)