J Stadium/Allianz (15 Viewers)

TPSPriceless

Feb 15, 2010
What's the capacity of our current stadium, 25.000 places? I think we pretty much get a full house with all the crappy conditions, but I wonder if 40.000 will turn up, especially when we don't have any superstars.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
We have already sold 500 premium seats for €3 million, and we expect to sell all the remaining seats by August.
For the new stadium right ?!

There is always a great hype when building a new stadium, we used to have on average 45 thousand fans when the delle Alpi was first constructed. For a few years (4-5 years) then the numbers went down.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
For the new stadium right ?!

There is always a great hype when building a new stadium, we used to have on average 45 thousand fans when the delle Alpi was first constructed. For a few years (4-5 years) then the numbers went down.
Hmmm I guess so. But in this stadium, atleast seat / atmosphere-wise, they will get value for money. It's a pretty compact stadium and fans will be sitting alot closer to the pitch.

--

Isn't it weird that they're selling seats for that stadium already? I wonder how many season tickets we'll be able to sell for the new stadium. After all these years of watching a half ( if even half.. ) empty Delle Alpi to being in the Olimpico, I would love to see a stadium packed with Juventini cheering on our team.

Anyway, much appreciated update. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)