J Stadium/Allianz (29 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
The animal in our crest is a bull :sergio:
Torino FC are usually referred to as "Toro" or "Il Toro". I'll let you go and find out the literal translation because apparently my point went over your head.

The bull is more of a symbol for Torino FC than it is for Juventus.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
http://www.juventus.com/wps/portal/...Jz_nytnsEz5bQis!/dl4/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/

The President elaborated on the topic with Sole 24 Ore: “Next year we expect to triple gate receipts from the stadium, around 30 million. The costs will also increase, but the margin will be very positive.”

Why would the costs increase? Repayments on the loan took out to build the stadium being higher than the rent for the Olimpico?

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
http://www.juventus.com/wps/portal/...Jz_nytnsEz5bQis!/dl4/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/

The President elaborated on the topic with Sole 24 Ore: “Next year we expect to triple gate receipts from the stadium, around 30 million. The costs will also increase, but the margin will be very positive.”

Why would the costs increase? Repayments on the loan took out to build the stadium being higher than the rent for the Olimpico?
Well, maybe that's true. I'm just not familiar with the numbers. Like you said it could be that the loan payments and interest expense exceed the current annual rent expense. Also you need to take into consideration that now that we own the stadium all costs incurred such as maintenance, staff (it's supposed to be open 7 days a week), insurance and other things will be paid by Juventus and not the city council of Turin.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Surely whatever is open at the stadium on non-match days (tours, a museum?) are designed to make a profit so keeping the stadium open 7 days shouldn't increase the costs.

It probably is a combination of maintenance and loan payments plus interest. Does anyone have any idea when the loan should be paid off? It will probably be many years, but after that the stadium should start being hugely profitable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)