J Stadium/Allianz (13 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
here's some pills, I apologize if you already know many things already ...
- This is the 4th project for the stadium since 2004.
- The opening will be August 24, 2011. ... No exceptions. But probably will not be finished yet.
- The material on the roof is not Etfe but PVC, under which there is coupled corrugated sheet between which there is a blade of light. My opinion: as stated by Delsa PVC does what EFTE does but he does a bit 'worse, but it's not a particular tragedy, but surely the time of maintanance will be less.
- In the stadium there is no expansion plan.
- The rods were there since the beginning, is an economical choice, no design error. They are designed not to overburden the external hinges and drive up costs. Without this solution it would have been difficult to build the stadium. My opionion: many of you cite examples and make plans but i'll tell you that costs vary in the extent of 10 to 1 ... i don't want to approve the rods, but if you want something cheap you have to find some compromise ...
- The seats are currently more, we will be about 42,000 seats.

Small engraved about the seats, this is not an information from the designer, but from other authoritative "sources" . The seats mondoseat 9 is an exclusive of Juventus only. To "Mondo" and "Venelli" were asked to create something unique just for us. Them, who are the world leaders in this field use other models for other stadiums (San Siro, Olimpico in Rome etc. ...) ours are more suitable for an airport waiting room, extremely comfortable. The bad thing is that they are class 3 and not class 4 like the ones usually used in a football stadium (degree of resistance), then there is in fact some doubt about the strength , but if someone is a civil person I do not see what the problem is, right?
They will be also in the host place, but I remember that this is a private stadium, so who break pay very salty ... also ..

- Curve of vision, the first two rows of the first tier will be slightly snookered by billboards, which will not see the lateral line. The first row of the second one will be a little 'snookered by the glass. Little consideration, through the glass you see well , as elsewhere, Rome is full for example.
- The pitch, the turf will cost € 600,000. Consideration: normally it costs 400,000 but he was evasive on this point he's probably knew less than me ...
- The stadium is not hooked to the old existing structure of old Delle Alpi because otherwise it would be tested too, so the timing of the testing will be faster ...
- The yards (the big V outside) were not a constraint of the city hall, but by designers.
- Alucobond, 5 different shades. Maybe not immediately but later between the two "towers" leading to the main stand (now made with bricks) will be covered with Alucobond very dark gray, almost black. The coupling of the panels that let air pass through it for reasons of fire as the underside of the stands had to meet standards of air exchange.
- There was a shelter in the project window that leads outside to the stands, perhaps it will apparently cost 1 million euro ... my view ... I saw the draft and I say fortunately. Asd
- Skybox sold out (120,000 euro each) but 3 outside (80,000 €). If you are interested ...
- Capacity 42,000 spectators came out for that curve with visual footprint that had to have the stadium who could not tap into the old structure (see testing) has been obtained that capacity ...
- Height of the front row spectators will be 1.64 m above the ground game, to have the vision to see the field from a point more than 2.00 m in height, height to the best knowledge ...
And there you have it. :sergio:
There is an alien at the corner flag? Did anyone report that to the authorities? :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
this is a comment by an user who spoke to the designers of the project.:

"maybe you don't know what will be born in 3 months. Will born a stadium whose Juventus will not pay a single Euro buying a property that within five years will see its value increase by 10 times, the area of ​​Continassa will generate tens of millions of euro and it will bring unimaginable revenue
I brought up this Continassa area previously, since I was curious on how it will be funded and whether we will own/operate the area. Any info on that?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
There is no expansion plan? I don't think we'll be needing that any time soon, but still...

Skyboxes sold out? That's great news. Is there any word on season-ticket sales? When do they start? I'm verrrrry eager to see how full that stadium will be on regular basis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)