Jérôme Rothen wants Juve (21 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Just me.

Udinese absolutely want SCULLI. So if they want him they have to give us Jankulovski or Kroldrup. Even both if we loan Chiumiento o other Primavera palyers to them.

Capello played with 3 or 5 man in defense. That's why I put it like that. I don't think Mexès is ready to have a starting spot yet. Blasi is very good defensively and Capello wants at least 2 in the MID. I agree with you that Tacchi could do the job, even Tudor. Maresca is not reliable defensively IMO but he will get his share of playing time with all the game. Remember that we will play 4 more games this year with the addition of 2 teams. ;)
Okay, I see it now. But about Mexes, he might be able to take a starting role with Thuram on his right, and Cannavaro on his left. The two experianced backline mates will help Mexes mature greatly in possibly a short period of time.

You are right about Capello wanting two defensive midfielders. With Roma, he used Dacourt and Emerson in those roles, and that let Emerson show off some of his Brazilian attacking flair, which could help us greatly. So with a Tacchinardi - Emerson partnership, the latter could have more freedom to move forward and use his skill closer to the box.

I like it. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Sorry, but its either Canna or Mexes. Just like it was Ferrari or Mexes. Moggi doesn't swim in money
Not really Lacki. Mexes would not be that expensive and Moggi might be able to make a good deal for Vieri and Cannavaro, using possibly Di Vaio as part of the deal. Nothing is out of the question. It was either Ferrari or Mexes because it was said they both play the same position.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Well, Cannavaro will be VERY expensive and its not mainly about the deal, its about the wages. I doubt that we can get both, Canna and Mexes, but I would be happy if we could get both.

After all, Mexes is my main priority! IMO the best young def. in the world!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #306
    ++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++

No actually, Thuram-Philou-Cannavaro sounds terrific! Impassable wall :cool:
    Maybe I'm stupid but I don't get it. Philou who? :confused:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    mark. side effects should include delusions of playing for roma, believing you are the greatest player of all time, making absurd comments, playing with your hair, diving, and being the italian NT captain.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #310
    ++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++
    mark. side effects should include delusions of playing for roma, believing you are the greatest player of all time, making absurd comments, playing with your hair, diving, and being the italian NT captain.
    :rofl:

You should write a book of jokes. :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++
    :howler: :rofl: :LOL:

Gotta love Totti :totti: :strong: :D

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++
    I Heard that PSG is negotiating Rothen !!
    Monaco has slow down the negociations with PSG now since Deschamps mightn't be going after all, which fundamentaly changes the situation. Rothen clearly wants PSG and has stated so numerous times. But AS Monaco's prez needs arguments to keep hold of Deschamps and he is less keen on letting Rothen go, like had promised him to, than a couple of weeks ago when DD's departure seemed done and dusted anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)