Jérôme Rothen wants Juve (28 Viewers)

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++

I never ever wanted Rothen anyway, his CL performance confirmed it for me.

I never said I wanted Rothen and it's got nothing to do with the fact that he may not come to Juve - knowing Moggi you cannot say he won't come because nobody knows who he is after.

I'm not slagging him off anyway, it's my opinion that he's not that great, is that alright with you?!:(
Your timing is suspicious and you're obviously living in denial but fair enough. At least you didn't venture as deep in nonsense as claiming that Rothen has got 'one season wonder' written all over him unlike your buddy Blackmint here. Btw, you can safely dismiss any smokescreen from Moggi this time around.

LAC: What the d!ckens is PMSing?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
people in Belgium obviously have too much time on their hands and too little to do with it - you obviously spend your days in a fantasy land where everyone's innocent comments are 'suspicious' and need to be looked into too much.

Maybe you've been watching a few too many episodes of Poirot?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Eghhh, Jankulovski is probably better anyway. And also, he can play a number of positions, anywhere from left back to right attacking wing.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #286
    Capello's team

----------------------Buffon---------------------------
    --------Thuram-Legrottaglie-KROLDRUP---------
    Zambrotta---------------------------JANKULOVSKI
    -----------BLASI-EMERSON-Nedved---------------
    -----------------------------------Del Piero
    -----------------------VIERI---------------------------

Chimenti, Avitabile, Birindelli, ZEBINA, MEXES,
    Ferrara, Tudor, Camoranesi, Appiah, Maresca,
    Tacchinardi, KAPO, Miccoli, CHEVANTON.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #288
    Lippi didn't play a 4-4-2 ;)

Capello plays with 3 or 5 at the back.

-----Panucci/Zebina-Samuel-Chivu-------
    Mancini------------------------ Lima

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
    Capello's team

:eek: Ok, Legrottaglie and Kroldrup for Mexes and Blasi for Maresca or Camoranesi... :groan::D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Capello's team

Call me stupid, but I like it! Kröldrup is a great defender, and I really like him. Had a great season, with some good displays. Thuram is good, and I think Legrottaglie will be a lot better than last season. Capello knows how to get the best out of his players.
    Blasi will not have a starting place, and I really think we will see either Maresca or Tacchinardi there.
    However, I don't think we will play with a 3 men defence. btw. whats the source of that?

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Lippi didn't play a 4-4-2 ;)

Capello plays with 3 or 5 at the back.

-----Panucci/Zebina-Samuel-Chivu-------
    Mancini------------------------ Lima
    I don't agree, Capello changed the system to a 4-4-2. Since january, Roma were constantly playing with a 4-4-2

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #292
    Just me.

Udinese absolutely want SCULLI. So if they want him they have to give us Jankulovski or Kroldrup. Even both if we loan Chiumiento o other Primavera palyers to them.

Capello played with 3 or 5 man in defense. That's why I put it like that. I don't think Mexès is ready to have a starting spot yet. Blasi is very good defensively and Capello wants at least 2 in the MID. I agree with you that Tacchi could do the job, even Tudor. Maresca is not reliable defensively IMO but he will get his share of playing time with all the game. Remember that we will play 4 more games this year with the addition of 2 teams. ;)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    Capello's team

LOL u really think that mexes and chevanton will be as sub.. ?

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Just me.

Udinese absolutely want SCULLI. So if they want him they have to give us Jankulovski or Kroldrup. Even both if we loan Chiumiento o other Primavera palyers to them.

Capello played with 3 or 5 man in defense. That's why I put it like that. I don't think Mexès is ready to have a starting spot yet. Blasi is very good defensively and Capello wants at least 2 in the MID. I agree with you that Tacchi could do the job, even Tudor. Maresca is not reliable defensively IMO but he will get his share of playing time with all the game. Remember that we will play 4 more games this year with the addition of 2 teams. ;)
    Great news about Sculli! I read that today on calciomercato, but wasn't sure.

Okay, as I said, I really like your team. I wouldn't be bothered if we get Mexes instead of Kroldrup, because it seems, like Capello likes the french guy. And put Tacchi in instead of Blasi. He deserves it more than Blasi!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Capello's team

I like it, except for Legrottaglie back there. I think if Cannavaro is bought, he might fill that role for Nicola or take Kroldrup's spot if the latter is not purchased. And why not Maresca in Blasi's role?

I think this would be better:

Thuram - Mexes - Cannavaro

But I do like the 3-4-1-2, with Nedved as the one. I like seeing Zambrotta more forward on the right, and Jankulovski will put a number of his best characteristics to work on the left flank. I think it would be a very well balanced side which can attack and defend with equal quality.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #296
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

LOL u really think that mexes and chevanton will be as sub.. ?
    Why not? Mexès(if we buy him) will have to prove himself and Legrottaglie should get a chance to redeem himself. Same thing with Cheva. Miccoli was a sub too.

Anyway, like I said before they will all play a great amount of games. You don't have onlu 11 starters, it's more like 16 and they alternate.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #297
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Great news about Sculli! I read that today on calciomercato, but wasn't sure.

Okay, as I said, I really like your team. I wouldn't be bothered if we get Mexes instead of Kroldrup, because it seems, like Capello likes the french guy. And put Tacchi in instead of Blasi. He deserves it more than Blasi!
    I know about Tacchinardi. He should play more often but if he under performs Blasi is the guy. He's tough.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I like it, except for Legrottaglie back there. I think if Cannavaro is bought, he might fill that role for Nicola or take Kroldrup's spot if the latter is not purchased. And why not Maresca in Blasi's role?

But I do like the 3-4-1-2, with Nedved as the one. I like seeing Zambrotta more forward on the right, and Jankulovski will put a number of his best characteristics to work on the left flank. I think it would be a very well balanced side which can attack and defend with equal quality.
    Sorry, but its either Canna or Mexes. Just like it was Ferrari or Mexes. Moggi doesn't swim in money

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002

I know about Tacchinardi. He should play more often but if he under performs Blasi is the guy. He's tough.
    yep, Blasi is a very hard worker and some of his tacklings even top Davids! Very happy to have him!

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #300
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I think we should start will Legro to give him a boost. Give him confidence. If he sucks then Mexès could replace him. IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)