Jérôme Rothen wants Juve (23 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
I don't see the necessity to sell Thuram. Sure, this might be the last year we can get some decent cash off him, but IMO the experience that he brings to the team is worth more than what we can sell him for.

He's the ideal man for our new defenders to learn their trade from, and IMHO he's still got some good football left in him. Forget about this season, give him a chance and let him train the new boys into world beaters
Agreed.
as I said before, I think that we will build a defense around him!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Plus, he'd definitely be able to help fellow Frenchman Kapo settle in, and if we got Mexes or Squillaci them too. Same goes for Evra and Rothen, and if we get Evra, who likes to attack alot, we would need a stay at home right back as some people have pointed out, and Thuram is one of the best of those in the world.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #264
    Rothen changed his mind. Now he wants PSG. They will play in the CL.

So forget him guys, he'll go there.

It leaves us Jankulovski.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    I don't really mind, Janku's coming means that Zambro will play as RM again, and Nedved-Jankulovski has worked well in NT (seen only few games but still)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
    Rothen's move never seemed all-too-realistic anyways...
    hmmm, maybe same goes with Gilardino.... But I just love this tension you get from rumours, I don't take those all for serious but still, it's just pure fun...

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
    I tell you who did impress in the CL final - Ibarra - the Monaco right back. Was he on loan from Porto?

He was more of an attacking force than Rothen.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

hmmm, maybe same goes with Gilardino.... But I just love this tension you get from rumours, I don't take those all for serious but still, it's just pure fun...
    Yes, my friend! And the same applies to Ferrari, and Mexes, and Trabelsi, and Vieri...

This excitement during two transfer windows in a year...

But I do get a little upset when a good-looking deal is not working out though.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
    I tell you who did impress in the CL final - Ibarra - the Monaco right back. Was he on loan from Porto?

He was more of an attacking force than Rothen.
    I also liked Ibarra a lot. He is a Monaco player, but he did play for Porto in 2001/2002 I think, after which he went back to Boca Juniors for three years (he played there before Porto).

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++
    rothen is only worth 5.5 million in cm03/04. moggi shouldnt buy him.
    :groan: you judge a players value on a computer game?

giladino is a 10. in total club manager 2004. juventus average is 14. We shouldnt buy him:p

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stephanho ] ++

Knew some of you'd slag off Rothen after it's clear he's not coming. Typical post-deception bullsh*t. You are so predictable!
    I never ever wanted Rothen anyway, his CL performance confirmed it for me.

I never said I wanted Rothen and it's got nothing to do with the fact that he may not come to Juve - knowing Moggi you cannot say he won't come because nobody knows who he is after.

I'm not slagging him off anyway, it's my opinion that he's not that great, is that alright with you?!:(

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++

Knew some of you'd slag off Rothen after it's clear he's not coming. Typical post-deception bullsh*t. You are so predictable! :blah:
    steph whats with the PMSing? i mean ill take it back if u can prove it, but still...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)