Jérôme Rothen wants Juve (22 Viewers)

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I know he's a very static player and everything, but we have many players to create goals so that's not really a problem. Trezeguet SURELY will score goals for us and that's important. You can't secure others would do the same in Juve, that's why I want him to stay :touched:

And nobody agrees with me :D
I agree with you :D:D

Trezeguet has to stay...:cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
I think Rothen would only come to Juve if Didier comes as coach!

You have to know that Parma are in money problems, so Ferrari and Gila can also come when Didier is there, but I don't think that Rothen will come when Prandelli coaches us...

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
****in hell since when do players follow coaches around???? queiroz got sacked, did a player leave???

did lazio players follow sven goran eriksson to the england NT???

did they even try??????

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
****in hell since when do players follow coaches around???? queiroz got sacked, did a player leave???

did lazio players follow sven goran eriksson to the england NT???

did they even try??????
:howler::LOL:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Here, this was roughly what I was thinking: fast movement and short, one touch passes between players set up in "triangles"

Goalkeeper: Buffon
Left back: Evra
Right back: Oddo
Centre back: Mexes
Centre back: Ferrari

Left wing: Rothen
Right wing: Zambrotta
Defensive midfielder: Emerson
Attacking midfielder: Nedved/Rosicky/Van der Vaart

Forward: Del Piero
Striker: Vieri/Gilardino

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Here, this was roughly what I was thinking: fast movement and short, one touch passes between players set up in "triangles"

i am only worried that emerson cant defend all by himself

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
why keeping talking about Emerson? he will not come...Madrid and chelsea are interes in him. News said that the white porks offer Morientes and 10 million for emerson........

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

No, we can't play with just one defensive midfielder. With Rothen traveling down the left flank, and Zambro down the right, this will leave Tacchinardi/Emerson all by himself in central midfield. Thus, holes will be created if on of the more forward midfielders gives the ball away. Against good teams, this lack of coverage will cost us dearly. Not to mention that both Oddo and Evra are almost as likely to go forward as Salgado and Roberto Carlos for Real Madrid respectively. So with all these players going forward, even a ten man Monaco side could find a way to score if someone gives the ball away in midfield. One bad touch could possibly leave Emerson/Tacchi, Ferrari, and Mexes in a tough situation. Don't get me wrong, I love attacking football, but this IMO is over doing it. We would get smashed on the counter-attack many a times.

I think a better, more balanced side would look like this:

----------------------Vieri---------------------

-Del Piero----Nedved(Rosicky)---Fiore-

-----------Emerson---Tacchinardi--------

Zambrotta---Ferrari--Mexes---Oddo(?)

In this formation, there is a great balance between attack and defense, something that all good teams must have to succeed (well, except for Real). My (and your) thirst for attacking football would be quenched, with that triumverate of attacking players, who could move freely behind Vieri or Gilardino. But the side is well covered for the counter-attack, with Emerson and Tacchinardi in central positions. If you have ever seen Roma play, Emerson almost plays in a subdued free role in central midfield; I see him traveling into more forward positions regulary, and Dacourt is kind of like Tacchi in this set up, who both do the holding roles. Emerson's main priority is to make sure there are no holes in midfield, but if the time is right, he could travel up into the box and create chances. This is what makes Emerson such a special player. As I have said before, Emerson is a creative midfield destroyer. I think he could be just as good or even better than Davids in that role.

Not that I don't like your set up, I just think it is too risky, especially for the Champions League where balance is the key. And with Prandelli probably taking over next season, we know he likes the 4-2-3-1, with two holding midfielders.
If we do not get Emerson, we could use Maresca in that position, but our midfield would be a lot weaker IMO. We need to find a replacement for Davids.

rainhard

May 5, 2004

Nice :thumb:

Totally different in defense,no one player from last season.
I like that.how about trabelsi in RB?

For Midfield,more powerfull and aggresive in our wing.

Great Attacker,but I prefer Gila than vieri.
How about Cavenaghi?

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002

fix the frame rate the animation is too fast

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002

I agree with you, but we won't buy Emerson AND Vieri! You simply have too many new players in your formation!

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004

nice mate! but then soo many new faces!
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)