Jérôme Rothen wants Juve (21 Viewers)

Jul 7, 2003
totti and Emerson to Real?? Maybe even Samuel?? That will never happen. I think that Totti stays in Rome, departure of Emerson and Samuel are most likely and even Emerson may play in Juve next season ;)

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Roma has got to pay off its debts somehow.
There's a rumour saying that a bank will take care of it's debts :dazed:

I know Zambro's original position is on the right and he was switched to the left, but honest Zambro is better on the left. He's done extremely well there and everything, there is no need to change him back to the right. Could disrupt things IMO.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

There's a rumour saying that a bank will take care of it's debts :dazed:

I know Zambro's original position is on the right and he was switched to the left, but honest Zambro is better on the left. He's done extremely well there and everything, there is no need to change him back to the right. Could disrupt things IMO.
He is equally good on both sides. On the left Zambo would have to cross with his less good left foot or cut back before crossing, although he got do a cheeky early cross or chip which would curl away from the goal( like he sometimes when playing leftback)when not on the left flank. When dribbling he can cut in better. Zambo does have a good left leg, but not as good as his right leg.

On the right he could cross first hime with his right foot which is a huge advantage for possesion and quik play. + He could do the most he can on the left.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Cichy_10 ] ++
totti and Emerson to Real?? Maybe even Samuel?? That will never happen. I think that Totti stays in Rome, departure of Emerson and Samuel are most likely and even Emerson may play in Juve next season ;)
i read in the news, trez and samuel to chelski :confused:

rumors.....rumors.....rumors!

Jul 7, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

He is equally good on both sides. On the left Zambo would have to cross with his less good left foot or cut back before crossing, although he got do a cheeky early cross or chip which would curl away from the goal( like he sometimes when playing leftback)when not on the left flank. When dribbling he can cut in better. Zambo does have a good left leg, but not as good as his right leg.

On the right he could cross first hime with his right foot which is a huge advantage for possesion and quik play. + He could do the most he can on the left.
Agreed, buy Evra as LB and Rothen to left midifield and switch Zambrotta to RM and that will work!!

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

:extatic: that wud be awesome!
yeah... if not evra then buy alex from santos.. he is so good! only 20(i think) and he is big.. very fast, good with the head, and good dribller..!hope we get him :D!!!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Alex from santos has already been bought by Chelsea, but Alex will play for PSV for two years first. So no chance of getting him.
+ Alex has a very serious injury.

----
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
that IS good, but I STILL want him on the left! :stuckup:
If we can't get Rothen, Zambo can play on the left. We'll just have to get Fiore for the right :D.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

Well, Rothen reminds me of Nedved when he was at Lazio. Nedved had pretty much the same job description at Lazio as you stated for Rothen.

Hmm, I am not sure how our midfield would work if the rumors about Emerson are true, and we also get Rothen. So would Rothen patrol the left wing, and Nedved down the center, with Emerson and Tacchinardi in holding roles? I see a gaping hole on the right side. So I don't see Rothen coming to Juve unfortunatly, unless Nedved leaves and we get Stefano Fiore.

Yes, but why do we have to have two holding midfielders? I dont like the way Juve plays now, with just one real wing. Cant we play both a left and right wing, with just one defensive midfielder? That job would be perfect for Davids, but since he isnt here maybe Emerson could do the job.

Something like this:

---------Del Piero ----- Vieri---------

-----------------Rosicky------------------

Rothen ----- Emerson ----- Zambrotta

Evra ----- Ferrari ----- Mexes -----Oddo

----------------Buffon---------------------

Second team:

-------------Gilardino--------------

---------------Miccoli----------------

Kapo Maresca Blasi Camoranesi

Pessotto Tudor Legro Birindelli

------------Chimenti----------------

++ [ originally posted by Marko ] ++
Of course, I know they were not unknown players. I wanted to stress the problem of waiting. Waiting and waiting, leaving other clubs buying the best players.

Exactly, I agree completely. Moggi tends to wait for too long.

IMO we need to play a bit more attacking, and that inculdes play down the wings, both of them. We should focus more on short passing, foot to foot and fast movement by the midfield players, often creating a "triangle" around the ball that would enable them to make short combinations to get a player free.

example:

The black and white dots are Juve players in original positions, red and white after running into offensive positions, white only dot is the ball, gray line shos the path of the ball, the red line shows the path of the player.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Moggi will have priorities, you know. Having a player that have same charactristics of rothen (Zambro), he will focus money in more critical ponts:

1 SELLING TREZEGUET, AND BRINGIN BOBO OR GILA OR BOTH

2 if we sell thuram (unfortunately, is very probable), to bing in two CD, or at least 1CD AND 1 LD.

3 FIND A VERY GOOD CENTRAL MIDFIELD WITH ATACKING AND DEFENDING CAPABILITIES.

Then, if there his still some bucks in the pocket, we will think in rothen as a choice...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)