Jérémy Toulalan (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2006
Among the alternative for Juventus midfield has been made even the name of Jeremy Toulalan (23), who has just renewed with Lyon. Contacted by TMW, the agent Michael Manuello, has not declared anything in particular, declaring "not to be contacted by Juventus", but to want "verify this hypothetical interest during next days". Manuello has excluded even contacts with other Italian society, while didn't want give any declarations about the interest of club of other countries, neither about the player will to remain in Lyon.

Source

-- This guy's passing is on par's with Alonso's if not better..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I've always said that Toulalan is one of the top holding midfielders in Europe..fantastic player..it would be a dream come true if he were to come to Arsenal.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ya i dont think so myself...Toulalan is a good passer..but he isnt anywhere near Alonso in terms of passing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Quality player for sure. But he is a Senna type, A DM who can pass a little. Just like our own Zanetti. So yeah, no way is his passing on par with Xabi. If we needed a DM, he would be an excellent catch, but we really dont.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
hes a good solid player but his emphasis is on defence whereas Xabi is more attack minded, his passing is no where near the standard of Xabi's but is still pretty good. Not the type of player we need at the moment as we have zanetti and sissoko that operate in similar roles, alonso is the much better option

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Maybe but Toulalan's passing is still very very good.
It's good, but it's nothing like Xabi's. Perhaps if we were looking for a potential replacement for Zanetti I'd choose Toulalan, but that's not what we're looking for here. We need to secure Xabi and then go after a quality left-back and hopefully someone such as Zapata.

Douche Aulas will be requesting 25 million Euros for the player anyway, plus 55 million pints of Italian blood so his stomach can settle down at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)