IVREA-JUVENTUS (last friendly) (4 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

those things mean nothing unfortunatelly as serie A and CL has prooven us...
But I can't help being happy for Zalayeta. He so seldom gets to play when the real season starts so I'm glad that he netted a few goals in pre-season. :)

rldyu

Sep 6, 2004
i think zalayeta has been very good to juve. i've never heard him complaining even if he hardly played for so many seasons. he's an okay bench player and he can contribute something when called (although in less spectacular fashion compared to the likes of tomasson). it's probably a good thing that juve keep him as 4th striker this season. it's probably a reward for him...

for those who watched the game somehow, i know that ivrea is just a local tiny team, but how did thuram-cannavaro partnership in that game? also, i noticed that bonnefoi played as gk, how was he?

Aug 26, 2003
i think it is very good to have a player like Zalayeta, he can live with that situation that he is just 4 striker! but i think he can be very useful!!

and i will never forget his goal against Barca!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I remember it like it was yesterday. What a f***in good cross from Birindelli to set up the goal :thumb:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by rldyu ] ++
i think zalayeta has been very good to juve. i've never heard him complaining even if he hardly played for so many seasons. he's an okay bench player and he can contribute something when called (although in less spectacular fashion compared to the likes of tomasson). it's probably a good thing that juve keep him as 4th striker this season. it's probably a reward for him...
that is an extra good for juve because we really suffer from complaining players!!! :groan:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Neither do I, but I'm confident that this squad has what it takes to win something this year. Though its only Djurgarden we're talking about, I was very impressed with the team's win in Sweden and that was without Cannavaro and Ibrahimovic.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
unfortunatelly i haven't watched 1 single juve match with the new squad and it seems like i'll have to wait until the second CL match :groan:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Actually i am pretty lucky till now:

Watched the 4-1 vs Djurgarden game.

Gonna watch Bresia-Juve
And
Ajax-Juve
And
Juve-Atalanta
And
Juve-Maccabi

well....:cool:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
Actually i am pretty lucky till now:

Watched the 4-1 vs Djurgarden game.

Gonna watch Bresia-Juve
And
Ajax-Juve
And
Juve-Atalanta
And
Juve-Maccabi

well....:cool:
lucky you :fero:
here in greece they don't show at all serie A matches...
and the Cl matches,they show the greek teams and the most important matches...
but this time,it seems they do not consider the match ajax-juventus as important enough :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)