I've got six balls :D (1 Viewer)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
No, it's not thread about some weird thing ;) but another dedication :D This time from me cause somehow :confused: - I think that was a miracle - I've reached my 5000 posts here and these 6 balls :extatic: And of course I would like to boast about that, in case everone missed that wonderful event :angel:

I would like to mention few people here, but I bet I will forget about someone, so please forgive me, I'm only human being ;)

Here we go :D

Martin - oh Martin :D what to say about you? I'm speechless a bit now - yeah I know: impossible ;) - but here I like you for being fair - yes :) your patience towards some patients here :D;) and I appreciate everything. Many good words to you. Thank you :)

Dave - my favourite person to talk about strange old music and whole stuff of this world :thumb:. But where are you my pea now? :sob::p;)

buf and Fre - two great girls, my friends from the net. It's pleasure to know you both and to have all these awesome convos with you. Sometimes you I'm really dying at laugh :D:D
Thanks girls for everything :heart: And of course for improving my collections :D

Tom - my favourite :devil: here. That post about rain and school made me :LOL: many times. And it's always pleasure to talk to you :)

Nekton - many good things to say to you Magnus :) and of course for all videos ;)

DJ - for your specific sense of humour :D and intelligence. And that you really can surprise me sometimes ;) btw: dict needed? :D

Torkel, Ali, Fahad, Anna, Sarah - we speak to each other rather rare here, but I like all of you :) There is sth so positive in you and I feel good seeing you here and reading your posts :)

Silvia - the same about you, but we know each other and we talk often :)

Greg, Sivori and Erik - I just like you guys :)

denco - I wish you were more often here :) I miss you, and your posts in movies threads and these post - matches commentaries :)

Paul - one of few people who saw more movies than I did. Not common thing ;) and who knows more movie quotes than me :stress:

Majed - for your :eek::LOL::embarass: jokes and I like your kind of humour :);)

Lac - for you specific kind of humour and for you your great imagination :);)

Oded - one of the greatests Juve fans :cool: and one of few people here who knows anything about Polish football ;)

Karlberg - the way how you came here was funny but then the way you started to talk to us in that thread impressed me :) More such people here :)

Rickenbacker2 - Ian - we don't know each other at all, but I want to mention you cause in one situation you showed good common sense and I should dedicate you my all posts here after that ;)

yoli and Josy - great contribution in Buffon forum :thumb:

Paranoia, Vinnie, Matt, Darin, hoshi, mate, Anastacia, DP's_Apprentice, Nelly, nina, Bongiovi - thanks to all you guys for making this forum at it is! :):)

And in the end: this dedication goes also to all other members here :)

Good luck and take care everyone :):)
I hope we we will stick together here long time :)

Now I'm Juventuz Champion :cheesy:
And THIS is exactly my 5000 post! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
:eek: :shocked: :extatic: :thumb: ..... (how's that reaction?! ;) )

Anyway, I take Honor and pride in being the first to reply :D .... So, :p to everyone else....

Here's a HUGE :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: (6-Star if you can't count! ;) ) Cangradulation to the Juventus Champion....

and here's to another 5000 great posts by the Sweetest Juventina I know :)

:thumb:

PS: I suggest you change the Title, It's extremely misleading!! ;)
Unless you're a compund of three guys :D

OP
vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

PS: I suggest you change the Title, It's extremely misleading!! ;)
    Unless you're a compund of three guys :D
    And that was second edition of your post :D;)

And I know about this title. I find it pretty funny though :angel:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    It is funney....but all you'll do is attract wierdos like Dj Juve ;)

(keeep in mind that i'm not weird because i wasn't attracted to this title, i just came in here by coincidence......also, ignore the fact that i was the first one in here ;) )

:D

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Hey! :extatic::extatic::extatic:

You have the nicest avatar of the forum... and now you are also a :strong: Juventuz champion :strong:

:star::star: CONGRATULATION :star::star:

P.S.: very proud to be the second to replay after Majed ;)

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    It is funney....but all you'll do is attract wierdos like Dj Juve ;)

(keeep in mind that i'm not weird because i wasn't attracted to this title, i just came in here by coincidence......also, ignore the fact that i was the first one in here ;) )

:D
    :D:D
    Yes yes, I will ignore this fact ;)

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
    Hey! :extatic::extatic::extatic:

You have the nicest avatar of the forum... and now you are also a :strong: Juventuz champion :strong:

:star::star: CONGRATULATION :star::star:

P.S.: very proud to be the second to replay after Majed ;)
    Thank you mate for these words :) and that you like my avatar ;)

++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
    O no... whyle I was taping my message... you came before me :(

I recon I was very slow ;)
    Not very slow ;)

fré1978

Jul 28, 2002
    Hello everybody, hello Vit.
    :)

I hope every of you is OK.

Vit , BRAVO :strong: for those 6 balls and 5000 posts! you ROCK :thumb: ;)

You are one of this Juventuzforum :star:

Thank you for those kind words about me! :cheesy: it's the same for me. You are a nice girl to talk with. And YOU TOO improve my collection ;) :thumb:, THANK YOU! :)

Have a good end of day and night everybody.

See you.

Bye!

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
    Wonderful vit :thumb: Big congrats on reaching your milestone!! And thank you for mentioning me in your wonderful dedication :kiss: Will you balls turn blue next? Or are those only for mods and admins here?

-S-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)