I've Got a Posting Problem (1 Viewer)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Wow Andy, that's a lot of posts. Congratulations.

I remember the first time I argued with you, and it was when I said Linkin Park was shit and didn't deserve to be nominated for Grammy Awards and you came quick to their defense. :howler:

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #89
    Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. I appreciate it.

Eddy, I didn't intend to leave you off the list. My apologies. You're more prominent than some of those I listed.

Whoa... 50k... Cograts Andy...

btw, you didnt mention me... nobody mentions me. FML
    Sorry for unintentionally leaving you out as well, Sheik. Did not mean to.

congrats Andy on reaching the 50k,we don't always see eye to eye but that is to be expected when you have a strong character

in all fairness you probably deserved many more bans than you have received but your constant input is high quality, even when it makes me want to smash your face in:eyebrows: it is this quality that makes you such a prominent figure here and makes me read your posts, even the ones i don't agree with
    :pint:

Although we have never seen eye to eye, I, nevertheless, wish to offend you my respects.
    And I wish to upend your respects.

Wow Andy, that's a lot of posts. Congratulations.

I remember the first time I argued with you, and it was when I said Linkin Park was shit and didn't deserve to be nominated for Grammy Awards and you came quick to their defense. :howler:
    Hey, they were great, five years ago. :shifty:

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #92
    100,000 posts? Possible.

I've seen people with 80,000 posts on other boards.

I wonder what the world record is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)