Ivan Zamorano (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
he's officially retiring and there'll be a match featuring him and alot of other renowned stars.

pele was supposed to take part as well,but he's scheduled to film a movie about his life story on that day.

thoughts,anyone?

Buy on AliExpress.com

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I like Zamorano a lot :)
I always tought about him like a person with a big heart and a big personality.

Last week he was in Italy, he went to say hi to his ex Inter fans in San Siro before the match vs Perugia. Everybody standed up and clapped and he started crying like a baby :touched:

His "good by" match will be the 22 of december in Santiago del Chile. Maradona will be there but probably will not play, Roby Baggio also but at the moment he is injured so maybe he won't play too, and of course many many star will go to tribute Ivan :cool:

I think he is 36 or something like that, so after the long time banning is normal that he took this decision... I hope the match in Santiago will be a grate event cause he deserve it :)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
They gonna play it the 22 of December, I am sure it's long time that there was voices about this match but it's not already played, I'm sure. Italian media spoke about it few days ago....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)