Iuliano - SUCKS ! (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
i am mad at those who say that tudor legro partnership would be one of the best in italy. :groan:

Well I believe it would. When they are on form they are great players, and together they'd form a fantastic partnership, much better than the one we have now.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
legro had few good games this season and tudor was ver promising 3 years ago but all they do now is losing balls and scoring own goals.
i could say that del piero trezeguet is one of the best striking partnerships around the globe, i'm sure you'd disagree, but when on form they are both wonderful player. WHEN ON FORM. talking bout defence, when was tudor on form last time?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yep, thats true. Tudor has been reall unlucky with injuries. He still has the talent tho, if he gets in a decent run without injuries, he may do the team a whole lot of good.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
why exactly when he's only played in about 5 matches this season? I do not see the point of a thread designed simply to bash and hate on a player that has done a lot less wrong than many first teamers this year!

True

OK maybe Iuliano have done some stupid mistakes.... but when we fail..we fail as a team..and is not only iuliano the one that have caused the 2x goals we have against.

The truth is that we ned new defenders...and not just to switch iuliano.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)