Iuliano - SUCKS ! (1 Viewer)

Jan 24, 2004
:confused: I really can't understand those saying Lippi buy this one, and that one, maybe we should also purchase here and there ... what do those people think about money? Juve hasn't got 50 milion capital investment. our team is really strong enough staying on top - WITH iuliano. ok he had an off-day against empoli but others weren't better anyway. If all concentrates well, and there is a better tuning in the squad then we can almost beat everyone. other coaches would be envious having such a team. our greatest advantage is the experience of those players who have been in the team for years. btw.. it's not shame to fail in cl or championship. juve-players aren't gods in black and white!! they can't win every game 7:0. additionally it's kooky to think that they win several titles each year. what is for you the kernel of being a fan?? blaming players and team the whole day? pick out scapgoats and confounding them? expecting and lashing titles? for sure bad performance has to be criticized. but there is another expression for "fan" - let's take "supporter". "to support" means "to give active approval, encouragement " (don't believe it? just take a look at www.allwords.com for confirmation!!!)

in that way FORZA JUVE

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think we're being extremely harsh here. Looking for a scapegoat to blame Juve's poor defense is wrong. Ok Iuliano lacks a certain level of ability that we've gotten used to seeing at Juve. But still, he holds as much of the blame as a Thuram, Ferrara or Montero. And whats more is, they get more playing time than Iuliano. And lets not forget, Iuliano has served Juve long, and has put in many a decent performances to end up being severely criticised for 1 ghastly performance.

Aug 1, 2003
we can't blame iuliano solely. give him a break. with our current defense, everyone's to blame. we can't blame solely on our defense either since they're our main problem. it takes the whole team to perform well.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
why exactly when he's only played in about 5 matches this season? I do not see the point of a thread designed simply to bash and hate on a player that has done a lot less wrong than many first teamers this year!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
He's done wrong and been at fault for ALL the goals we conceded when he played. Against Perugia, Inter... every time he has played he almost solely has been to blame for our conceded goals.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Singling out one player and blaming him for our defensive problems is stupid imo, especially since Iuliano hasn't played even half the amount of games that Thuram, Ferrara and Montero have played.

Ok, Iuliano isn't a quality player anymore, but to say that he's to blame for our collapse in defence is taking things out of proportion as far as I'm concerned.

PS. Am I the only one that has noticed that this defensive situation has coincided with the departure of Davids? People seem to have forgotten how much work he used to put into his performances, and our defence misses his protection imo.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
He's done wrong and been at fault for ALL the goals we conceded when he played. Against Perugia, Inter... every time he has played he almost solely has been to blame for our conceded goals.
but even without him our defence manage to concede bunched of goals. what you say is irrational

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
iuliano is inconsistant.....when he sucks, he sucks. but there are times when he played well this season. but blaming him entirely is a tad bit overboard isnt it? responsibility rests on everybody's shoulder, not him alone IMO......

Jan 7, 2004
its time to ask ourselves

is there anymore juice in these guys? and i think u all know the answer. Iuliano DOES NOT suck. its simply time for him to step back and so should Montero, Ferrara and Pessoto do.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I dont think Iuliano sucks. But sometimes he plays well, sometimes terrible. For example against Inter he was awfull :(

I think he should retire or just leave Juve. We need young defenders as some1 said. And Ferrara and Montero 2.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
I actually LIKE Iuliano..I think he gets the job done...
Yeah, the job of making Juve concede goals, right? :groan:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

but even without him our defence manage to concede bunched of goals. what you say is irrational
I'm not saying that he's to blame that we've conceded so many goals this season (it cant be his fault because he hasnt played a lot of games) but I am saying he sucks.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
its time to ask ourselves

is there anymore juice in these guys? and i think u all know the answer. Iuliano DOES NOT suck. its simply time for him to step back and so should Montero, Ferrara and Pessoto do.
I totally agree...Ok,I like Montero,Iuliano,Ferrara, Pessotto as they are Our players..BUT they are getting old and I think it's time for them to make the right decision and retire

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)