Iuliano - SUCKS ! (1 Viewer)

Baggio93

Jan 22, 2004
Okay, our whole defense plays bad, and they might cost us scudetto and champions league. I just hope that will not be the case. Montero got old, yeah, so is Ferrara, and I think we are in need of fresh blood. I already stated so in transfer talk. We should buy either Mexes or Trabelsi, best both and a central d-man like Nesta, Cannavaro, Chivu...
Most of all I can´t see Iuliano, against Empoli he cost us two goals again, he can´t run, he can´t do nothing at all, I never liked the guy, he is a complete waste ! GET OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
agreed :(:( Juve should have sold him last season when Milan wanted him.

What a Waste ! i hope i never see him play for Juve ever again :(

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i agree with gigi...he is great player , just it's bad moment he is passing through , but still he is great!plus u all always wait a mistake from a player a SMALL mistake..maybe he was really bad against empo but still he is great !

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't agree that he's a great player. It's not just a bad moment, he's quite simply a liability to the team

gray

Apr 22, 2003
We're not looking for someone to criticise. Iuliano's performances are just begging for criticism. There's certain players whose individual performances we might criticise, but it's quite clear that Iuliano needs to be replaced.

If you truly believe that Iuliano is good enough to represent us at the highest level and that we don't need any other defenders, then so be it. But you need to understand that many of us have higher expectations of our players

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Iuliano is usually a decent, stabile player, but was AWFUL against Empoli. He did good against Sociedad though.

Point is, Iuliano plays very little for us. He is not the one responsible for our poor defensive performance this season. So I see no need for a Iuliano blame fest.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Well, I didn't see your post before I posted, my post wasn't aimed at you or anyone else. Just saying that Iuliano isn't the main reason behind our lousy defence.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
Iuliano is usually a decent, stabile player, but was AWFUL against Empoli. He did good against Sociedad though.

Point is, Iuliano plays very little for us. He is not the one responsible for our poor defensive performance this season. So I see no need for a Iuliano blame fest.
The problem with Iuliano is this, he sometimes plays fairly well. That's fine, but then the other times, he plays simply terribly. There is no balance. His down days far out-number his good days and they are so much worse, that it's really disgraceful. I can't for the life of me figure out how a defender like that was on Italy's NT!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
And I do hope, that one fine day he will show you how great player he is and you'll be happy, that he is the part of the team!

I really doubt that will happen, because he really does suck :rolleyes:

Sep 14, 2003
He's always made errors in matches but got away with them, until recently at least. It's a sad state when we can't trust him against a team such as Empoli.

OP
Baggio93

Baggio93

Jan 22, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    I say so too, I think he is plain simple good enough for a squad like Ancona, Modena, but not for Juve. plain simply.
    I am never against any player on the team as I am a Juve fan since I can think, but he is the worst guy we ever had, sorry to say so - sometimes I think he only gives 50% or so, I really hope Lippi finally steps up and does something.

slack

Dec 13, 2002
    Iuliano's an interesting player. He defends like a gangster and is one of Lippi's 'pets' Btw, remember that he singlehandedly won Juve a Scudetto with that battering ram move on Ronaldo in 98.

Aug 1, 2003
    I think he's a fairly decent player, however he was horrifying for the past few matches ...

He's the kind of average player that can be sold and we could buy other defenders to fill in the space..

I'm sorry but I feel extremely guilty talking bout him especially my comments aren't nice, better stop

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    I think he's a fairly decent player, however he was horrifying for the past few matches ...
    That was in the past,in the present he just .. SUCKS!

C'mon Lippi buy Oddo + Ferarri

Zamb --- Ferarri --- Thuram --- Oddo

what a wonderfull formation :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)