its too hot dammit! (1 Viewer)

OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    I'd rather have cold rain, then this silly 38 degrees + humidity weather. Winter come back!
    exactly!

Suzanne, I don't liek to complain and moan, its not in my nature ;) but this akes the biscuit..its awful inside, its awful outside.

You're right with the cold showers though, I'm on about 4 a day at present!

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
    I know.....I'm totally sunburnt..my arms, legs, chest and back are bright red and sore.....I've been told as I always burn my chest first I need to expose it a bit more throughout the year!!!!!!!!!

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Bongiovi ] ++
    I've been told as I always burn my chest first I need to expose it a bit more throughout the year!!!!!!!!!
    haha :D

are you onw of those people that burns rather than tans then? One of my friends is still virtually white. I have brown arms and legs and a white body :D

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
    Naa...I am quite dark skinned, but was badly burned in a Jacuzzi 3 years ago, when the attendant poured Chlorine in next to me whilst I was in it.....I was burned from head to foot and this has left me intolerant to sun, perfume, and any lotions.....

Its going to court next month!!!!!!....

You wanna see me when I come back from Spain!!!!!!!....

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #13
    sad to hear about that. 3 years ago but its only going to court next month!? Some justice system we have these days :rolleyes:

you should be getting come healthy compensation at least.

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
    haha, yeah 3 years is crap, but thats just this country's legal system isn't it.....haha.....I used to work for the Solicitors that are dealing with it, so I know they are trying their best....

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #15
    well just imagine if you didn't use to work for them, it would be 6 years :D

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #18
    well if I lived there I'd probably be used to it. Its all very well saying "you think yo'bve got it bad, its hotter over here" but if you're used to the hot, you won't be bothered by it as much as people who have cold/normal temperatures all the time then suddenly get a humid heatwave

bahraini

May 20, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    well if I lived there I'd probably be used to it. Its all very well saying "you think yo'bve got it bad, its hotter over here" but if you're used to the hot, you won't be bothered by it as much as people who have cold/normal temperatures all the time then suddenly get a humid heatwave
    i don't think anyone can
    used to very hot
    or very cold....

do u think when u can go out without switting?
    or drive the car without turn the AC to the highest level??
    u can't wear the shirt twice ,
    u must wash all ur cloths everyday , cuz
    whenever u r back , you would be
    full of switt , and wet..

no dear
    this thing no one can get used to it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)