It's Time To Say Good-bye (1 Viewer)

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
They have been two great years since I joined Juventus.com. However, there must be a day we say goodbye to all of our good friends. Things change, and life changes as well. June 22nd is just a couple of days away, and sadly, I'll be moving away. :down:

I'll start my MA next semester. So, I may not be able to post on this wonderful forum for a while. Maybe a long while.

I want to thank all of you guys. I am so happy to have once become part of the cool site.

Just would like to send a few short messages and thank-yous to:

Martin: It was a brilliant idea to create such a beautiful site! It was a saddening idea to think of selling the site! Good luck in whatever you do, master. :strong:

Lilianna: dear Lillie, my evil friend, hope you get well soon. I'm really sorry to hear that you feel unwell. I hope you become the devil I've always known.:devil:

Majed: Study Hard! Good luck! Take Care!:thumb:

Bahraini: thank God you're back! You rejuvenated the hope in me. Take good care of your little sweet family. :)

Gray: it was a bless knowing you man. Keep up the 'genius' ideas.:cool:

Zlatan: I've always liked your discussions and arguments. Just keep it up. Okay! :thumb:

King Ale: my accomplice. I know you'll be following in my footprints, and you're going to take care of "Footballers Families & Friends." So keep it up. :)

I also want to say goodbye to my old friends- if they're still around: Cute 17, Mona, Co0l Girl & Darin.

Goodbye all of you, have a good time, and enjoy yourselves.

FORZA JUVE!
Thank you,
Merm@id@h

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

UAE. you can reconize that form the profile . you think its fake ?

:D
Didnt really bother looking at the profile:D...just look at the location under ur avater:D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well, thats sad, always kinda liked your understated presence. You'll be missed Mermaidah, especially in the Players' Friends and Families thread. Take care. :)

bahraini

May 20, 2003
i really dont know what to say
just im gonna miss you
it has been really great years here with u
yes i came back
and hope u will come back too soon
wish u all the best in ur life

Geof

May 14, 2004
oh no. How's the palyers families and friends thread gonna surivie? it needs you!!.

anyway; ciao, and good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)