Italy Vs. Holland (Euro2008) (3 Viewers)

OP
Apr 23, 2008
  • Thread Starter #6
    hey all, i don't know if openning threads early wrong or not but many forums opened threads for matches...
    if u want i will delete it

OP
    Apr 23, 2008
  • Thread Starter #7
    You can open the thread earlier, there's no problem in that, but what is your problem with ReMad?
    this guy always fight me and when i post private message to him asking him to stop fight, he simply ignotre my message and never reply
    anyway, i'm sorry coz i lost temper but the last thing i imagine that someone says i'm like him
    anyway,please feel free to delete any message to clean this thread and i'll delete the last message

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    According to the linesman it was onside because there is Panucci on the floor clutching his face, and according to the rules if a player is outside the pitch during an action he is considered to be on the touchline, though since Panucci was down injured clutching his face it shouldn't have counted

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
    Now you are creating your own rules, when a player is outside the line he is not considered in play and in that case the goal was 100% offside.
    The new rules are indeed twisted, FIFA Law 11 {Offside} states that a player UNLESS permitted by the Referee and/or not within the area where the ball is in play (thereby not being the second-last man) IS actually involved ; thereby playing Ruud Van Nistelroy onside....

Also the most important thing being pointed out is that Panucci was pushed by BUFFON and not fouled by an opponent, hence the referee was not obliged to blow in case of an injury....

This whole thing is bizarre, but it sadly is the truth.... :crazy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)